2022-09-21 [DMFA #2090] The Fruit of Life is Smelly

Started by Glenn Griffon, September 21, 2022, 03:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn Griffon

But I hear it's really sweet and creamy.
So maybe it's an apt metaphor. Sweet and enjoyable to some but everyone agrees it stinks

Abel-needs-a-hug

I'm guessing the meaning of life is to live it, to experience it. Then again, this is Dark Pegasus. He probably has an entirely different interpretation.

Akisohida

I love that the elderly guy loves Regina's sass.

And I bet the meaning of life is that it's different for everyone. No one can tell you what meaning life should have for you, and that trying to live according to someone else's views will ultimately make one frustrated and unhappy, as one is not living for themselves.
You would be forever striving to fit yourself into someone else's mold, and never be comfortable with who you are or what you're doing.

...Or something like that. I'm just a random fox/spider-taur. :3
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Glenn Griffon

Quote from: Abel-needs-a-hug on September 21, 2022, 05:40:22 AM
I'm guessing the meaning of life is to live it, to experience it. Then again, this is Dark Pegasus. He probably has an entirely different interpretation.
At this point he probably feels like the meaning of life is "don't get killed".

Tuyu

There's another one of those hedgehog-heads. They must be giving one to everyone who makes a purchase.

e_voyager

Honestly I like the whole life is a journey go out there and experience it a train of thought
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey