Started by ProfesseurRenard, April 04, 2022, 09:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProfesseurRenard

Chapter 6, page 1, 2022/04/04:

Who ya gonna call?

Godbusters!

(Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

techmaster-glitch

Oh, so it WASN'T Daryil after all, it was this guy.

Well, makes sense now how some "random one-in-an-astronomical-number" freak occurrence could happen to universe-shift poor Xerian here. What in the world does this guy of all entities want specifically with poor little Xerian? :O

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on April 09, 2022, 03:01:04 AM
Oh, so it WASN'T Daryil after all, it was this guy.

Well, makes sense now how some "random one-in-an-astronomical-number" freak occurrence could happen to universe-shift poor Xerian here. What in the world does this guy of all entities want specifically with poor little Xerian? :O

I expect we'll find out at some point. Strange, I don't recall moving my comment here to its own thread...

AmigaDragon

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Tapewolf

Quote from: AmigaDragon on April 10, 2022, 01:51:01 PM
Is his bed a Qi wireless fast charger?

I'd be impressed if that standard is still in use 100'000 years in the future after a technological collapse and restart, but I suppose it's possible.

https://synthspecies.com/wiki/Charging_point

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Raskahn

Someone needs to share this with Xer, it makes dealing with "Bob" a whole lot easier.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UhHrtKx8-s

ProfesseurRenard

Chapter 6, page 3, 2022/18/04: Xerian has a bit of a breakdown

🎶 But the film is a saddening bore
For she's lived it ten times or more
She could spit in the eyes of fools
As they ask her to focus on

Sailors fighting in the dance hall
Oh man, look at those cavemen go
It's the freakiest show
Take a look at the lawman
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man, wonder if he'll ever know
He's in the best selling show
Is there life on Mars?🎶

Raskahn

Bowie is always a +1

Panic attacks laced with existential dread are no fun though  :<

Raskahn

Yak is doing an awesome job at calming Xer down. As per the previous post, this is going into existential dread which is a very, very scary thing to go through. It will hit most of us at some point and while that is perfectly normal, it still does not make it any easier if you're experiencing it. My experience to this point is that you need an "anchor" something that ties you down to reality. You exist, you are real and you are alive. Repeat the mantra. (as corny as that may seem)