2021-11-08 [DMFA #2059] I did not get gourds.

Started by Russec, November 08, 2021, 07:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russec

Okay, betting time: is Regina's self-doubt going to be a vehicle for DP to connect and open up?

Or is this a red herring?

Or is Amber going to scene change on us right as it gets good again!?  :mowtongue

---

On IRL stuff, congrats and a round of applause is in order for Amber's efforts and a warm welcome to the newest family members Cinnabun and Expresso. Double bun = double fun :3 (no I'm not biased what on earth makes you think that)

Tarakona

I love this comic. I can totally sympathize to knowing so many things and not know how to put it to productive use. I hope Regina is able to move past the need for rampages and embrace her fashion genius.

On a personal note, Amber, thank you for saving the sweet buns. I've crawled through many a briar and bush in rescue. My last bunch was found at a neighborhood park completely oblivious to surviving in the wild. Sadly, some get tired of them and turn them out thinking they'll be okay.

I don't have a login but I saw a guy on Patreon suggest that Kettle had sent them to you. I absolutely agree. Their spirits are strong and enduring. And I completely believe that they can see another in need and say...hey...go to her! She will help you!

Oh and your backgrounds rock. 😁

Merlin

Akisohida

NGL; I feel called out on this comic right now.   :mowtongue

I have friends trying to convince me to get back into streaming games & learning C# since I have a book full of video game ideas, while I feel I don't have any useful skills. It's not a fun depression-spiral.  :mowdizzy

But, as always, I love the comic, Amber! Keep on being awesome!  :hug
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Tuyu

Someone needs to suggest to her that she write an article about the shop and submit it for publication. ;)

But would you look at that emotion she is having!

(I'm sorry...)

Nightmask

Unfortunately it's to be expected that she'd have serious self-esteem issues and have moments like this, it'll certainly be a long-term project helping to rebuild her and deal with all the damage she's suffered from her parents and their narcissistic behavior and Golden Child syndrome.  But she's on the path to recovery finally with someone capable of helping her through it and ironically HE will also be learning from her since he has to learn more about emotions and become more in touch with his own that he's buried for so long.

Drakkenmensch

Regina getting supportive compliments and recognition of her rare, amazing skill.

Come on, Aliph! You can give her a hug just this once, it won't kill you!

(and even if it does, Regina can resurrect you right back)

Cassi-kun

I think this is going to resolve - at least temporarily - with Aliph "complimenting" (acknowledging) her dedication to fashion and encouraging her to bring that passion into her current role as... I've forgotten her name lol... Viv, right? Her assistant at the magazine.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!