Halloween

Started by Nikki, October 02, 2006, 12:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

Quote from: Xze-Xze on October 15, 2006, 12:54:47 AM
Quote from: Zedd on October 15, 2006, 12:49:39 AM
Quote from: Xze-Xze on October 15, 2006, 12:46:19 AM
i'm serious. i always have an open wound cuz i'm addicted to blood...

Elies is too...whenever i'm bleeding he just HAS to take the first lick >>

I dont wanna do this but Xze...Dont do that...Or I will have say something inportant and meaningful
riiiiiiight...

I do hope he's the same type of blood as you

Nikki

he lets me suck his blood too ^^

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Zedd

Okay then..Havea cookie..Hell take the whole plate

xHaZxMaTx

...I think I'm just going to stop coming in this thead.

TheGreyRonin

My birthday is the 30th, just before midnight, so I'll probably be eating leftover cake or something. Being a hermit in the middle of nowhere tends to suck as far as festivities are concerned.

If my hearse was running though...I rented myself out to parties a few years back as a cab. Dressed up in full Grim Reaper garb, and delivered people to their parties in the back. That was a blast!

Hilary

Quote from: TheGreyRonin on October 15, 2006, 01:05:50 AM
If my hearse was running though...I rented myself out to parties a few years back as a cab. Dressed up in full Grim Reaper garb, and delivered people to their parties in the back. That was a blast!
Eee! That'd be cool!

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

TheGreyRonin

Oh, it was! I had a blast, my customers had a great entrance, and everyone got home safely. I barely made any profit off of it; the experience alone was worth the cost of the gas.

Sadly, Roxy's sitting out in my drive with half a dozen problems and desperately needing a new paintjob. I'm hoping to have her up and running by the end of the year.

Dakata

TGR, you lucky b*stard. D: I never get invited to parties.

Eh. I'll live...if I can go trick-or-treating this year.

I think I can go trick-or-treating the day before Halloween in the city here. Like I can get candy from the bank and stuff. (I stole candy from the bank in '03. D: I'M A THIEF.) Can't remember if it's the day before Halloween, Halloween morning or both. *Shrug*

I hope there's free popcorn. :U And big-chocolate. And small children to steal from.

...I mean...small children to hug. :U Yeah, that's it.

TheGreyRonin

I never get invited to parties either, Dakata. I was just the driver. *chuckles*

Not that an invite would do me any good. I'm a hermit by nature.

Zedd

Dakata

Heh. I'm a hermit too. :U Hermit power!

TheGreyRonin

*grins* I'd suggest we have a Hermit Meeting, but I think that would be defeating the purpose.

xHaZxMaTx

That's what the internet's for. ;)

bill

Doesn't internet access defeat the point of being a hermit?

TheGreyRonin

Quote from: BillBuckner on October 15, 2006, 05:24:38 PM
Doesn't internet access defeat the point of being a hermit?

Nope, Bill, it lets me access any information I want while keeping people at arm's length. *grins*

RJ

Halloween? What is this thing you call 'Halloween'?

:U Of course I'm joking. Though I must admit that it's VERY rare to see kids practising Halloween in Australia- but they do try to do it.

Nikki

Yet another Reason i wanna Kidnap RJ and bring her home to live with me...

we shall pass out exploding muffins to the kiddies >:3