2021-09-10 [DMFA #2054] Beingy Backwater

Started by Arcblade, September 10, 2021, 09:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcblade

So there's a shopping center, but it's a backwater full of beings. And Regina's (lacking) rampaging skills were discussed recently.  I am suddenly concerned for the safety of Trellda's residents...

Tapewolf

Quote from: Arcblade on September 10, 2021, 09:44:16 AM
So there's a shopping center, but it's a backwater full of beings. And Regina's (lacking) rampaging skills were discussed recently.  I am suddenly concerned for the safety of Trellda's residents...

I have a feeling Regina was banned from rampaging for another 50 years, but I don't have time to find the exact details from the archive.

EDIT:   Okay, so page 1859 confirms that she's banned from rampaging.  And Dark Pegasus will be there to ensure she upholds that.  Page 1861 confirms the duration.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Akisohida

'This place seems a bit beingy' is going to be my new excuse to avoid places, as an introvert. Thank you, Amber!
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Arcblade on September 10, 2021, 09:44:16 AM
So there's a shopping center, but it's a backwater full of beings.

Actually I think a bigger problem might be how much stuff they have that'll fit someone with wings.  But who knows - maybe this is where Dark Pegasus usually goes shopping.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

killpurakat

Anybody else loving the background? Like, I really want to go hang out at this place. Looks very inviting and nice.  :mowhappy

Nightmask

Amazing, Regina finally has a father and it's actually DP, who'd have thought he'd be able to handle such parental duties.