DSE: Chapter 1 | The Beginnings [OOC]

Started by Arcalane, September 30, 2006, 10:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcalane

Nothing with electronics is truly EMP resistant. ;)

~~

SOHA-95C
Kinetic Resist: 10%
Explosive Resist: 10%
Pulse Resist: 15%
Laser Resist: 40%
Plasma Resist: 25%
EMP Resist: 90%
Corrosion Resist: 80%
Biohazard Resist: 90%

Armour Facings
Overall: 100

Head: 20
Chest/Torso: 20
Waist: 20
Left Arm: 10
Right Arm: 10
Left Leg: 10
Right Leg: 10

~~

Shaa
Kinetic Resist: 50%
Explosive Resist: 50%
Pulse Resist: 25%
Laser Resist: 25%
Plasma Resist: 10%
Corrosion Resist: 90%

Armour Facings
Overall: 150

Head: 30
Chest/Torso: 35
Waist: 25
Left Arm: 15
Right Arm: 15
Left Leg: 15
Right Leg: 15

~~

ECL-12X
Kinetic Resist: 50%
Explosive Resist: 30%
Pulse Resist: 25%
Laser Resist: 50%
Plasma Resist: 25%

Armour Facings
Overall: 100

Head: 10
Chest/Torso: 25
Waist: 25
Left Arm: 10
Right Arm: 10
Left Leg: 10
Right Leg: 10

~~

JCL-S7
Kinetic Resist: 10%
Explosive Resist: 50%
Pulse Resist: 0%
Laser Resist: 0%
Plasma Resist: 50%
EMP Resist: 100%

Armour Facings
Overall: 50

Head: 10
Chest/Torso: 10
Waist: 10
Left Arm: 5
Right Arm: 5
Left Leg: 5
Right Leg: 5

bill

Arcalane

bill

Arcalane

ITOS

I made a detailed profile for Angel's sidearm but the Internetz ate it and I'm not going to rewrite everything.

Weapon profile: MSA Standard Sidearm

Type: M225 sls-kit

History: The M225 use two Liquid™ powercells and a gas canister. One powercell powers the spinning magnetic chamber where the other powercell transforms gas into plasma. When fired the chamber stops spinning which creates an opening where the plasma can escape. If the gun gets EMPed you can choose to shoot out only gas. Then you just need a lighter to have a small flamethrower.

The gun also has two rails for attaching equipment. Angel use the sls kit which includes a sensor (optical, for looking around corners), a lamp and a silencer.

Damage type: Plasma

Ammunition: The gas and one powercell lasts for 22 shots. The second powercell is changed after 88 shots.

Cyclic rate: One shot every 0,6 seconds.

Weapon profile: Remotely detonated explosives.

Type: HE-f01b Plastic

History: The explosives are in the form of sticky dough. Each lump has a small detonator in the middle.

Damage type: Explosive, high.
This generic comment was brought to you by:

ITOS

Sorry for a double post but I would like to comment on a thing our dear captain said.

Quote from: Joshua on December 06, 2006, 07:22:53 AMI would like to collect actual physical samples if we could, but we're just not equipped for it.

Angel: If our captain knows this little about his crew, I'm officially worried.

ITOS: Angel was hired for blowing up asteroids and collecting samples, at least that is what she was told she was hired for...

Joshua

There is a differance between blowing up a rock and collecting a core sample. Collecting a core sample typically involves some kind of mining equipment.

Stygian

Seeing as how my character is actually a doctor, would it not be appropriate that he handle eventual equipment? He has none of his own anymore, mind you.

ITOS

Quote from: Joshua on December 06, 2006, 01:23:51 PM
There is a differance between blowing up a rock and collecting a core sample. Collecting a core sample typically involves some kind of mining equipment.

No explosions? :( Then what am I supposed to do?

Stygian

Stand and be short, cute and lovely, while I go around and criticize things like McCoy and occasionally make hidden suggestions?

Joshua

*chuckles at Stygian*
I'm sure we'll find something for you to blow up ITOS.

Arcalane

Quote from: Joshua on December 07, 2006, 07:04:39 AM
*chuckles at Stygian*
I'm sure we'll find something for you to blow up ITOS.

Or I'll find something to blow you up! >:3

Oh, and Josh? It's "Soldier", not "Solider".  :B

Joshua

Quote from: Sheridan on December 07, 2006, 05:06:19 PM
Oh, and Josh? It's "Soldier", not "Solider".  :B

*facepalms*
I knew that...
>>
<<
-.-
...really, I did.
*runs off to fix some other mistake*

Azlan

What happened... we seem to have slowed a bit.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

ITOS

I blame the hyperintelligent hovering aubergine.

Stygian

I blame the armored man for not letting us leave! I have been doing unneccesary things for the last two posts! Gah!

Arcalane

I blame you all for not moving your own goddamn ship. I ain't gonna babysit you through this. :U

bill

I blame a subordinate for losing the user's manual for "Moving the ship".  :cry

Azlan

Well unfortunately WE can't move the ship without the appropriate people posting the necessary actions.  Captains, pilots and such must give orders (captains) and take actions (ship's pilot).

Stygian

*does McCoy's voice*

Damnit Jim! I'm a doctor, not a pilot!

Arcalane

Quote from: Azlan on December 16, 2006, 06:15:22 PM
Well unfortunately WE can't move the ship without the appropriate people posting the necessary actions.  Captains, pilots and such must give orders (captains) and take actions (ship's pilot).

True.

~~

@Stygian;

It's actually "Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor, not a <insertprofessionhere>!"

llearch n'n'daCorna

"Bones, fix this man's leg!"
"Dammit, Jim, I'm a doctor, not a ... oh. I'll get right on it."
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Joshua

*sigh* The ship's course has already been laid in. It's enroute to orbit around the planet. The course will have the ship passing through the astroid belt briefly to gain some momentum to carry it into orbit. There's little that Joshua, as captain, can say or do until they actually reach it.

On a seperate note. I went over the profiles briefly and wants happened in thread and came up with what I think represents the current roster.

Captain: Joshua (Joshua)
1st officer: Locklear (Azlan)
Comms: Verain (Aldoun)
Engineers: Joachim (BillBuckner), Miki (Eibbor_N),
Tactical: Ian (lucas marcone)
Sensors: Locklear (Azlan)
Navigation: Rickardo (Boogeyman)
Science: Sebastian (Stygian)
Security: Angel (ITOS), Rickardo (Boogeyman), Sebastian (Stygian)

And since no one has taken the job, the ship's doctor will have to be NPC'ed. Every ship needs one. I would also like to account for one NPC engineer and one security personal. Is that alright? (always need cannon fodder. :p j/k ) That would bring the crew to a solid 15, I can't recall you mentioning max crew capacity for the ship. Any one else on board would be considered passangers.

Arcalane

Quote from: Joshua on December 18, 2006, 01:50:23 PM
And since no one has taken the job, the ship's doctor will have to be NPC'ed. Every ship needs one. I would also like to account for one NPC engineer and one security personal. Is that alright? (always need cannon fodder. :p j/k ) That would bring the crew to a solid 15, I can't recall you mentioning max crew capacity for the ship. Any one else on board would be considered passangers.

There are several NPC mooks from Athure Corp. with you too, remember. I listed the exact numbers somewhere, but I can't be arsed to dig them up now.

Joshua

Quote from: Sheridan on December 18, 2006, 02:45:29 PM

There are several NPC mooks from Athure Corp. with you too, remember. I listed the exact numbers somewhere, but I can't be arsed to dig them up now.

I thought I remembered you saying something about them, but as captain, Josh would want a doctor he could trust, not just a corp temp. I'm sure the rest of the crew would agree.

Azlan

Quote from: Joshua on December 18, 2006, 04:06:43 PM

I thought I remembered you saying something about them, but as captain, Josh would want a doctor he could trust, not just a corp temp. I'm sure the rest of the crew would agree.

"Doctor, should this be bleeding this much?"

"How should I know, I'm just a temp... 'sides, you'll have to wait, I'm on break right now."

*passes out*

<as a member of the crew I opt for intelligent, dependable medical staff... if necessary I can play a secondary character as his/her interaction and input would likely be minimal.>

P.S. I checked, can't find anything about crew capacity or current crew in the OOC thread... will check IC thread to see if it's there.

Stygian

Quote from: Joshua on December 18, 2006, 01:50:23 PM

...well, with Sebastian's education he can easily stand in for a real doc wherever there's a need. Thought you should know.

Joshua

Quote from: Stygian on December 18, 2006, 08:09:02 PM
...well, with Sebastian's education he can easily stand in for a real doc wherever there's a need. Thought you should know.

Duely noted, it's always good to have a back-up. Especially if the crew does happen to get split.

lucas marcone

Sorry i havent been on i had.....matters to tend to. I'll try to be on mire frequently now.