Holy crap, I remember my login

Started by shadowterm, August 03, 2020, 04:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowterm

Some friends and I got talking about really old stuff we did/said on the internet and I eventually remembered that a decade ago I was actually pretty active here. Looking back at my old posts is about as cringe as I expected, given I was posting around 17-18 years old and pretty autistic xD

Mostly making a post to say that looking back at this made me smile. It's wild to see a few of you still posting a decade later, I just wanted to say thanks for being patient with me. I didn't have a big social life outside this forum at the time and it helped a lot to have people I looked forward to talking to in the evenings. Hope you're all well in spite of how things are out in the world right now
/)//w//(\

techmaster-glitch

Huh, you know what, there's a name that looks familiar to me! I don't know if we had much direct interaction, but I remember seeing your name around and about, back in the day :) (Oh yeah! "The City" RP!)

Also pretty much the same deal here about what I was like when I was posting back then, and looking back on it now is ULTRA-CRINGE. (This place was the first online community I had ever been a part of, I was immature and didn't know a lot of stuff back then.)

Hm, you know, I should start posting more around here again myself, too. x3

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

shadowterm

Oh man, seeing your names brings back memories  :mowhappy
/)//w//(\