2020/03/27 [PF #621] - Mother of the Year

Started by Eboreg, March 27, 2020, 09:30:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eboreg

No... I'm serious. I've seen far too many women go into denial about how criminal their children are so it's a nice breath of fresh air to see Sal willing to punish her children accordingly for their criminal behavior.

Killing them herself... that might be taking things a bit too far but then again... it might not depending on the legal framework of Furrae.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

InhumanInterest

Heck, it's nice just to not see the "Oh my little angel would never do something like that" part where someone has to argue the mom into accepting that her kid running around in the skull covered uniform and blowing up orphanages might actually be one of the baddies.

Kuzma Volkov

Quote from: InhumanInterest on April 09, 2020, 05:23:37 PM
Heck, it's nice just to not see the "Oh my little angel would never do something like that" part where someone has to argue the mom into accepting that her kid running around in the skull covered uniform and blowing up orphanages might actually be one of the baddies.

Like this lady?

InhumanInterest

I don't recognize that person, but the energy that sends is exactly what I meant.