2019/09/13 [PF 593] Childproof THIS

Started by ZacAttac21, September 13, 2019, 11:11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

Okay, I'm drawing a blank here. Remind me who Dasgard is?

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ZacAttac21

Aurum Lupus

Sincerely Aurum Lupus

Tapewolf

Quote from: Aurum Lupus on September 13, 2019, 02:16:36 PM
The two pages before the one you posted. Are they watching Star Trek?

Possibly.  You'd have to ask Merlin - I just coloured it as generic space opera thing.

Aurum Lupus

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 13, 2019, 02:36:21 PM
Quote from: Aurum Lupus on September 13, 2019, 02:16:36 PM
The two pages before the one you posted. Are they watching Star Trek?

Possibly.  You'd have to ask Merlin - I just coloured it as generic space opera thing.

Also, from what the previous page before the one you posted. The part where Daryil throws a ball at the German Shepherd. Do all the animal people (no matter whether they're a being or creature) carry all their traits/behavior, (besides cosmetic features,) from their feral counterparts? Like, for example: on the current page both of Daryil & Niall aren't wearing a shirt. If I rubbed their bellies, would they flop down with their belly side up and have their leg jerk like as I scratch their belly like a dog, or would they react like a human would and go "WTF are you doing"? And it would be just an awkward moment?
Sincerely Aurum Lupus

Madmann135

Wars with Daryil  are never wars you can win ... he's already won the moment you start the war.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Aurum Lupus on September 13, 2019, 03:26:30 PM
Also, from what the previous page before the one you posted. The part where Daryil throws a ball at the German Shepherd. Do all the animal people (no matter whether they're a being or creature) carry all their traits/behavior, (besides cosmetic features,) from their feral counterparts? Like, for example: on the current page both of Daryil & Niall aren't wearing a shirt. If I rubbed their bellies, would they flop down with their belly side up and have their leg jerk like as I scratch their belly like a dog, or would they react like a human would and go "WTF are you doing"? And it would be just an awkward moment.

DMFA seems to utilise the traits when it's funny, e.g:

http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_629.php
http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_649.php

I'm not sure about rubbing their bellies, that could go either way - but there is a scene planned where Jakob gets his ears scritched, and on page 91 we briefly saw Keaton wriggling in bed on her back like a dog.

The way I tend to rationalise it is that those traits are there, but furres generally suppress them, occasionally having them slip through.

Merlin

Aurum Lupus

(Epsilon Project)
Why didn't they do that sooner?
Sincerely Aurum Lupus