25/Sep/06 so typical

Started by Jack McSlay, September 24, 2006, 11:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

Quote from: Reese Tora on September 25, 2006, 11:45:08 PM
Quote from: thegayhare on September 25, 2006, 04:21:07 PM
Quote from: Boogeyman on September 25, 2006, 04:08:44 PM

3) Dragons and cubi hate each other for a very specific reason. (B says A sneak attacked B when A says B sneak attacked A)

And thus you have the battle of Koom Valley the only known battle were both sides ambushed each other at the same time

*shakes fist theatrically* curse you, faster-poster-than-me man! (or is that able-to-post-durring-the-day man :P )

care for a game of thud? >:3

Which side Dwarves or Trolls?

Has thud come out yet? I'm realy looking forward to that

Reese Tora

It's too early to derail this thread.  I'll just say that I like my dwarfs warhammer army, and leave it at that for the next day or two.

As for the puppets, I'm just waiting for an evil red-eyed ferret to pop up in the lower right and start making snarky comments. :mwaha

On topic, I ... look, a demon duck!
*yoiks, and away!*
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Sienna Maiu - M T

*deep breath*
JOYYYYY!!!!

yeah... tired...
k! bai! *runs away high off no-sleep*

Zedd

Its hard to trust anyone specialy if a magical being

Arcalane

If the evil sorts all sat down for a minute and actually thought about it they'd realise we were doing most of their work for them. :|

Some people are so easily distracted. :rolleyes

ShiningShadow

Yeah but it's quite useful in a pinch. If you that person can be easily be derailed by another topic use it and come out of it not a scratch. I still say the puppets are so cute and funny....................... :mowmeep

TheDXM

Hmm. I wonder if Pyro is some type of anti-racist dragon sympathizer, and Dan, being the friendly outgoing type that he is some how ends the warring between dragons and cubi, hence giving Pyro the feeling of obligation?

Nah.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: TheDXM on September 26, 2006, 03:19:41 PM
Hmm. I wonder if Pyro is some type of anti-racist dragon sympathizer, and Dan, being the friendly outgoing type that he is some how ends the warring between dragons and cubi, hence giving Pyro the feeling of obligation?

Nah.

No don't say that you are on to something here. This is what I like endless speculation henceforth.......................

Manawolf

Quote from: Sheridan on September 26, 2006, 03:01:37 AM
If the evil sorts all sat down for a minute and actually thought about it they'd realise we were doing most of their work for them. :|

Villains do love to monologue.

komissarmakarov

Quote from: Manawolf on September 27, 2006, 12:21:22 PM
Quote from: Sheridan on September 26, 2006, 03:01:37 AM

Villains do love to monologue.

No we don't!

:mwaha

ShiningShadow

Ah yes nothing put a scretching halt is a long winded monolouge............ :kruger