2019-04-06 [FT 01-00] Feathers of Gold

Started by ZacAttac21, April 06, 2019, 09:08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

Okay, I recognize Enoch, and feel like I should know who the...... German shepherd(?) is, but I'm drawing a blank...

ProfesseurRenard

I was just about to say "Is that you, Enoch?". If I remember the summary of the story from TVTropes correctly, then I imagine the Alsatian might be his father.

ZacAttac21

Yeah, I figured that, but I could swear I've seen him before, but I can't seem to figure out where (despite digging through Tape's gallery on FA).

And actually, it would seem that he's a border collie.

Tapewolf

Quote from: CubiKitsune on April 07, 2019, 11:11:39 AM
Yeah, I figured that, but I could swear I've seen him before, but I can't seem to figure out where (despite digging through Tape's gallery on FA).

Yes.  He is actually new for this story, so any resemblance to characters past is purely because I have a lot of border collie characters.

Interestingly, the original version of the story had an entirely different Enoch in it, but it was retconned when I first mooted the story and Merlin asked "Oh, is that the same Enoch from Epsilon?"

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 07, 2019, 12:26:11 PM
Quote from: CubiKitsune on April 07, 2019, 11:11:39 AM

Yes.  He is actually new for this story, so any resemblance to characters past is purely because I have a lot of border collie characters.

Interestingly, the original version of the story had an entirely different Enoch in it, but it was retconned when I first mooted the story and Merlin asked "Oh, is that the same Enoch from Epsilon?"

That is an interesting tidbit.