I'm I the only girl?

Started by Mew Mew Renee, September 23, 2006, 03:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowne

Yay, it's the summer of love again!  Now where'd I put my pipe ...

bill

That's 1967, right? Booyah!

*steals 1967 AAR Eagle, drives around*

Nikki

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on September 23, 2006, 08:58:05 PM
*steals Xze* MY XZE!
0w0 i feel loved...

*gets her sight back* ooohhh..nekkid boys and men 0w0

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

bill

I'm not naked, I have a helmet and balaclava.

Nikki

*parades around nekkid*

FREEEEDOOOOOOOOM!!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Rowne

Freedom, drugs and good music, Sister.

bill

Odd note: Rowne's name reminds me of Rouen-Les-Essarts. I'm sure he gets that all the time.

Rowne

Yay, I'm a racetrack!

* Rowne takes this oppurtunity to sing a parody of 'lean on me', except with drive in the place of lean.

Nikki

bill

A boss racetrack, as a matter of fact. Boss enough that Papyrus Racing Games included it in Grand Prix Legends despite it being historically wrong (the game was set in 1967, Rouen was introduced in 1968), because the correct track was Le Mans De La Bugatti, which was a crap track.

Rowne

I didn't know that!  You're a font of racing info, Bill.  ... and now I want to play GPL again.

Xze: I called you Sister, how much more loving can a man get?

----

Oh, hey.  Look at that!  GPL, GPL, GPL, GPL.  Hm.  Grand Prix Legends is pure and good!

Nikki

Quote from: Rowne on September 23, 2006, 09:08:54 PM
I didn't know that!  You're a font of racing info, Bill.  ... and now I want to play GPL again.

Xze: I called you Sister, how much more loving can a man get?

----

Oh, hey.  Look at that!  GPL, GPL, GPL, GPL.  Hm.  Grand Prix Legends is pure and good!
>>

*mind slips into the gutter*

bill

Hey hey hey wait. You've played GPL?  D:

Rowne

Bill: Indeedy, yonks ago.  I tend to play Grand Prix games in fact, period.  Ever since the days of the Mega Drive with Super Monaco.  Then a while ago ... I stopped.  Not sure why.  I need a new wheel.  What's the current flavour of Grand Prix games?

Xze: I asked for that, didn't I?

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

Quote from: Rowne on September 23, 2006, 09:11:37 PM
yes...yes you did >>

*snuggles Hazzy* erm...*remembers she's still nekkid* ^^;;; ah well XD

bill

The current flavor is rFactor, which is a racing game that is just meant for modding. And modding has been done on it. The F1 2006 mod is supposedly excellent, but I don't have rFactor.

Graphics if you have a Cray supercomputer.

Rowne

rFactor!!

I kept looking at rFactor!  It's indie!  I know that game!  And other sentences with exclamation points at the end!

Seriously though, I've actually been tempted to buy that on numerous occasions.  I just need to find myself a good wheel, to be honest.  My old one's ready for the scrap heap.

I love the rFactor ideology though, it's so community based.  I took a goose around a lot of the sites involved with it, lots of interesting cars and stuff, even a tractor as I recall.

(Cleaned up ambiguity, whoops!)

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Xze-Xze on September 23, 2006, 09:13:40 PM
Quote from: Rowne on September 23, 2006, 09:11:37 PM
yes...yes you did >>

*snuggles Hazzy* erm...*remembers she's still nekkid* ^^;;; ah well XD
If there were any super embarassed blushing emotes, you can bet there'd be one in place of this sentence.

Nikki

Awwww Hazy, don't be embarassed ^^

After all we were born naked, which must mean that we are meant to be naked!!

xHaZxMaTx

Yes, because freezing to death in the winter is the way were all meant to die. :S

Nikki

Rowne

Haz, just go with it, dude.  Summer 'o love, man.  Summer 'o love.

----

Waitaminute, I'm sounding like Leafar here, aren't I?  Crap.

bill

rFactor's demo failed on my computer in the preformance department, so I stick with GPL. Which has the most amazing graphics for a 9 year old game I've ever seen.

http://ninosgarage.speedgeezers.com/GPL_intro/GPL.htm (for those who are uninitiated)

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Rowne on September 23, 2006, 09:18:09 PM
Good point, I don't think it's possible to freeze to death where I live, anyway.

*More Xze huggles*

Hey Rowne, do you consider the word 'Brit' offensive?

Nikki

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on September 23, 2006, 09:19:21 PM
Quote from: Rowne on September 23, 2006, 09:18:09 PM
Good point, I don't think it's possible to freeze to death where I live, anyway.

*More Xze huggles*
goodie!! *nakey huggles*

Rowne

... I blame you for this, Bill.  I have two things on my schedule of stuff wot I should do.  One of them is to get a new racing wheel, the other is to dig out my ancient GPL or to snag it on budget somewhere.

I thouroughly blame you for this.

----

Haz: No but I prefer "Limey".

bill

Well, you can get the GPL 2004 demo from bhmotorsports. You can add tracks and mods to it, and you're only missing the original tracks, which you can get from someone.

Nikki

*Nakey-huggles Rowne and Bill*

now...where's Boogey.....*looks around*

xHaZxMaTx

I would severely advise against that, Xze, lest you want to fell the wrath of a certain forumite.