Who designed the website?

Started by KingofGamesYami, September 18, 2018, 09:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingofGamesYami

...and can I ask for a couple small improvements?

I have no idea what the backend looks like, but I'm trying to theme the site dark and am having trouble distinguishing between comic thumbnails and buttons in CSS.  If possible, it would be greatly beneficial if you could give the thumbnails and/or buttons a class.  Thanks!

PS: If anyone wants to preview my changes, here's the CSS I'm using:

[spoiler]body {
    background-color: #0f0f0f;
    color: #a4a4a4;
}

img {
    filter: invert(100%);
}

td.tamid > img {
    filter: invert(0%);
}
[/spoiler]

Tapewolf

It's a bit of a Stone Soup thing.  I built the original site in Composer just to throw something up there.  Llearch rewrote it in PHP and since then it's been tweaked by a couple of people, some of whom know what they're doing, some don't.

See if that's any better.  The thumbnails for the other stories should have the 'thumbnail' class.  Adding it to the navigation arrows would be a major undertaking because they're not centralised and it would have to be done for every control on every comic.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

KingofGamesYami

Thank you!  That works perfectly for what I needed.

I've uploaded my theme here -> https://userstyles.org/styles/164281/project-future-dark

Edit: looks like the cast page is messed up.  I'll work on it.

KingofGamesYami

I've finished my dark theme, let me know if there are any issues.  The only thing I was unable to fix is the "Web 14" image on some pages as there's nothing to separate it from any of the control buttons which I need to invert.

MichaelDut

What the heck? Have they been using the same set for these Presidential debates since 1980?

Watching Bill OReilly. "ObamaCare sets up fascist death panels."