2018-05-18 [DMFA#1838] - Personal questions

Started by MT Hazard, May 18, 2018, 09:34:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

I'm guessing that from Dan's perspective he was trying to find out more about his new friend, but from Reg's perspective he was searching for weaknesses.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Ixal

With every page it looks more and more like Regina is the "normal" one of the two.

Tuyu

Wonder what Dan's though processes were behind getting the ferrets to leave.

Not wanting Regina to feel "surrounded" or something?

Worried what Wildy's mom would think?

Or just being forward?

Hoodoo

Considering that some demons consider it perfectly appropriate to maim or eat in public just about any being they feel like... It is hard to consider that a weird or strange line of questioning. Perhaps he bungled the manner, or came off wrong - but I can't imagine trying to nudge towards what sort of demon one is isn't too out of left field.

After all, they are in a being's home.

Ixal

Quote from: Hoodoo on May 19, 2018, 12:35:14 AM
Considering that some demons consider it perfectly appropriate to maim or eat in public just about any being they feel like... It is hard to consider that a weird or strange line of questioning. Perhaps he bungled the manner, or came off wrong - but I can't imagine trying to nudge towards what sort of demon one is isn't too out of left field.

After all, they are in a being's home.

Still, the situation is akin to someone trying to have a discussion about Roe vs. Wade or the ethicallity of the death penalty with a girl he just met over an ice cream.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Ixal on May 19, 2018, 01:10:01 PM
Still, the situation is akin to someone trying to have a discussion about Roe vs. Wade or the ethicallity of the death penalty with a girl he just met over an ice cream.

Wait, that's not kosher? Dammit, that's where I've been going wrong. :-(
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears