2018-04-08 [EP 20-06] Calm Down or Die!

Started by ZacAttac21, April 08, 2018, 09:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

Y'know, I bet Fear-based 'Cubi would tend to do stuff like this, unconsciously, to provoke a fear response.

Lying Foo

...well, that's unusually ruthless for Daryil.
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Lying Foo on April 09, 2018, 02:50:01 AM
...well, that's unusually ruthless for Daryil.

Knowing Daryil, she's probably just unconscious.

Genesis

Quote from: CubiKitsune on April 09, 2018, 02:34:24 PM

Don't cubi only forcibly revert on death, not unconciousness? Or am I remembering that wrong?
"I will finish the painting. Of a cold, dark, and very gentle place. So that it might make a home for someone, someday" - The Painter

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Genesis on April 09, 2018, 09:51:15 PM

Don't cubi only forcibly revert on death, not unconciousness? Or am I remembering that wrong?

Abel reverted after passing out once. http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1187.php

Genesis

Quote from: CubiKitsune on April 10, 2018, 12:22:21 AM
Quote from: Genesis on April 09, 2018, 09:51:15 PM

Abel reverted after passing out once. http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1187.php

So he did. I stand corrected.
On another note, that red death beam look kinda similar to the red death finger in this one:
I wonder if it's related?
"I will finish the painting. Of a cold, dark, and very gentle place. So that it might make a home for someone, someday" - The Painter

Tapewolf

I tend to use a red effect for harmful spells.  It's perhaps worth remembering that the fox guard who didn't get his soul sucked out gets up a few pages later.
(OK, so Daryil snapped his neck and sucked his soul out afterwards, but that wasn't the spell's fault)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Naldru

Daryil said that Patrick was dead.  He didn't say that the succubus was actually Patrick.  Patrick could have been killed earlier and the succubus shape-shifted so that it could take Patrick's place.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.