2018/01/08 [MOTO 1-13] - Riding the Dragon

Started by Tapewolf, January 08, 2018, 08:04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

It's only recently clicked that this is the guy from the Project Future demonology.  Too bad dragons aren't more like this in DMFA.

How long does it take for Col to shift/unshift?  Since Acer is likely to be looking forwards most of the time, could Col quickly revert every so often rather than having to take a break?
Also, since he's presumably unaffiliated with any of the gods, would it be worth making a subtle pass regarding Tricksterism to find out Acer's stance?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

WhyNot?

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 08, 2018, 08:04:46 AM
It's only recently clicked that this is the guy from the Project Future demonology.  Too bad dragons aren't more like this in DMFA.

In a meta sense, it's pretty funny that the dragon who was created solely because the alternative, Pyroduck, looked too nice and friendly to get across what that page wanted to about dragons turned out like this.

Merlin

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 08, 2018, 08:04:46 AM

How long does it take for Col to shift/unshift?  Since Acer is likely to be looking forwards most of the time, could Col quickly revert every so often rather than having to take a break?
Also, since he's presumably unaffiliated with any of the gods, would it be worth making a subtle pass regarding Tricksterism to find out Acer's stance?

It's very quick to shift, but he probably doesn't want his fuzzy tail giving him away. Col isn't a trickster, he's just saddled with Jake as a patron god, but dragons don't usually care either way. And he's still a bit paranoid...

Also yes I totally nicked Acer from the demonology page because I love his colour scheme and wanted to draw him! Last-minute decision, up until I started drawing that page he was slated to be a dryad too, hence him and May both having maple-related names.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Merlin on January 09, 2018, 06:36:48 AM
It's very quick to shift, but he probably doesn't want his fuzzy tail giving him away. Col isn't a trickster, he's just saddled with Jake as a patron god, but dragons don't usually care either way. And he's still a bit paranoid...

Yeah, I was thinking "So what do you think about Tricksters" is slightly safer and less direct than "Do you think Shapeshifters exist and if so, should they be exterminated?"

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E