2017/12/07 [PF 503] Gut Feelings

Started by ZacAttac21, December 07, 2017, 05:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

Y'know, Sanderson reminds me of Steve Foster. I guess Ha'Khunian Demons are milder than most?

Tapewolf

Quote from: CubiKitsune on December 07, 2017, 05:43:11 PM
Y'know, Sanderson reminds me of Steve Foster. I guess Ha'Khunian Demons are milder than most?

That's true to a degree.  The cold war between Beings and Creatures has thawed to a great extent, and more Demons are finding that cooperating with 'lesser' races yields better rewards than fighting them.  Also Beings have more weapons for dealing with the unruly ones, so there's an element of survival of the fittest - a successful Councillor or Guildmaster is not going to go around massacring the people he's working with or representing.

But it's also true that Demons are more interesting characters when treated as people rather than cookie-cutter villains.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Raskahn

The football player or the songwriter?
(And yes, I totally Googled that.)

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Raskahn on December 09, 2017, 03:10:44 PM

The football player or the songwriter?
(And yes, I totally Googled that.)

lol, Niether. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/24555916/

Gelpi

After reading the Psychopath Test I bet more demons are now cut throat, corprate CEOs. 

Merlin

Quote from: Gelpi on December 17, 2017, 08:02:14 PM
After reading the Psychopath Test I bet more demons are now cut throat, corprate CEOs.

off-topic but omg i love your new avatar it is gorgeous!