2017-11-27 [DMFA # 1801] Any emotional baggage to declare?

Started by MT Hazard, November 27, 2017, 09:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

I like that line about no one being fully natural in a party full of cubi and celebrities,  it seems like no one will be staring at Dan much when there is a whole crowd to gawk at.

Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Prroul

So, bets on how long Dan's pants stays on his person? Side-bets on if Nact'larn shows up for the expressed purpose of de-pantsing Dan before Taun can?

Dard

Since Piflak (not Taun!) is safe from prosecution, blame for all missing pants will fall exclusively on Nact'larn. (if she is even there)

Cassi-kun

I don't know if Nact'Larn would attend. Rules on nudity seem to vary by race and culture, so it's up to Piflak as to whether she'll allow it, and then Nact'Larn whether she'll attend if clothing is required.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

KathYohneke

He's going to be in a room full of clothes thieves and things really attracted to shiny objects. anybody at all surprised?  :mowwink

Akisohida

..I thought the larger the gryphon, the dumber it is? Like, the biiig gryphons (Gryphon C) are dumb as a bowling ball, according to Fluffy?

So either our masked gryphon is a cubi, or they are a Gryphon B on a mad growth spurt!
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Yarott

Quote from: Prroul on November 27, 2017, 09:47:19 AM
So, bets on how long Dan's pants stays on his person? Side-bets on if Nact'larn shows up for the expressed purpose of de-pantsing Dan before Taun can?
I am expecting him to end up with only the collar bell on, and nothing else.

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Akisohida on November 27, 2017, 03:24:35 PM
..I thought the larger the gryphon, the dumber it is? Like, the biiig gryphons (Gryphon C) are dumb as a bowling ball, according to Fluffy?

So either our masked gryphon is a cubi, or they are a Gryphon B on a mad growth spurt!

I noticed that, too. Maybe there are "Clydesdale" type Gryphon B's.

Famout

I love that Gryphon beyond words, and want to see more of it. Of course, now I also want to see more of the party.... Maybe I just want more?
It feels odd not having a fuzzy avatar picture around here....

Cassi-kun

Quote from: Akisohida on November 27, 2017, 03:24:35 PM

He may just be a big guy, by chance or by genetics. After all, Quill is around eight feet tall, yet doesn't seem to be seen as particularly unusual for it.

Tuyu

So now, not only is his face punchable, his clothes are muy stealable?

keybounce

I just realized: that Griffin basically said that it was not a natural Griffin. So, it is either wearing a patch, a shape shifter, magically disguised, or otherwise unnatural.

Tapewolf

Gah, I've only just made the connection between Nemetfox' jacket and the page title.  Should have spotted that sooner.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Akisohida

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 28, 2017, 05:47:56 PM
Gah, I've only just made the connection between Nemetfox' jacket and the page title.  Should have spotted that sooner.

I'm still hoping that, one day, Amber will need a foxspider-taur in the comic. :) (..Not really, but if it ever happened..) *Cue daydream bubble*
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

KathYohneke

Quote from: keybounce on November 28, 2017, 01:12:17 PM
I just realized: that Griffin basically said that it was not a natural Griffin. So, it is either wearing a patch, a shape shifter, magically disguised, or otherwise unnatural.
actually look up the demo101 page for griffon Bs, they are inteligent but are obsessively attracted to...pretty much what he said.

Cassi-kun

Quote from: Akisohida on November 29, 2017, 12:50:07 AM

I'm still hoping that, one day, Amber will need a foxspider-taur in the comic. :) (..Not really, but if it ever happened..) *Cue daydream bubble*
My method is to have so many characters that Amber will eventually include a character that's juuust close enough to mine that I can say it is \o/

One of my characters got a Cameo in Project Future though! Which made me giddy for weeks XD

Akisohida

Quote from: Cassi-kun on November 29, 2017, 03:27:00 PM
Quote from: Akisohida on November 29, 2017, 12:50:07 AM

My method is to have so many characters that Amber will eventually include a character that's juuust close enough to mine that I can say it is \o/

One of my characters got a Cameo in Project Future though! Which made me giddy for weeks XD

I only have 3 characters of any note:0
Draco Akisohida Ky'Reath: This foxspider-taur.
and
Nagendra: A cobra-taur based off Matilda for looks (basically; a cobrataur), but since he's not DMFA canon or anything, he's an ice-element-aligned creature.
and
Ethelinda 'DeadEye': An MLP-ish gryphon from a darker timeline (hey, I was reading FO:E at the time of making him) who's currently surrounded by happy, friendly ponies and trying to pretend he hates every minute of it. Considering he's twice the size of a normal pony, he tends to stand out like a big, grouchy sore thumb.

Also; whoo! Cameos! :)

Cassi-kun

Quote from: Akisohida on November 29, 2017, 07:14:48 PM
I only have 3 characters of any note:0
95% of what I upload to furaffinity is Cubi I've come up with XD

Lying Foo

Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lying Foo on December 01, 2017, 05:43:41 AM
And there are only, what, ten thousand or so in 1991?

'Cubi?  I think it was around 30'000, but that figure wasn't concrete since it wasn't in-comic, and it came from before we knew about Zezzuva's weird experiments.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E