Dan and Matilda? I hope so!

Started by Kipiru, September 20, 2006, 03:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boog

Weird thought; woud Dan and Matilda's kid even have wings? Where would they be? Would there be seporate ones for the humanoid and quadroped torsos?

Zedd

llearch n'n'daCorna

I think Matilda is tidier than to leave litter lying around....
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Boog

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 24, 2006, 08:48:58 PM
I think Matilda is tidier than to leave litter lying around....
... The mental image that provoked is both gross and hilarious. xD

Zedd

Alondro

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 24, 2006, 10:01:16 AM
Aww, come on, Tapewolf - you really don't want to know Taross? Shi's a lovely person.... :-)

*Charline chuckles*  Taross is a skunktaur.  To be a chakat, it must be feline-derived.  And there are two other defining characteristics...   :3

*Charles hmms*  What might those be?

*Charline tells him*  

*Charles*   :erk :erk :erk  Not that there's anything wrong with that!

*Alondro* Of course not!
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Tapewolf

Quote from: Boogeyman on September 24, 2006, 07:00:08 PM
Weird thought; woud Dan and Matilda's kid even have wings? Where would they be? Would there be seporate ones for the humanoid and quadroped torsos?

Here's a 'cubi-taur  - note the wings are smaller than they would be on Dan, which is why I only used the top half of his wings in the picture.

http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_565.php

Quote from: Alondro on September 25, 2006, 12:18:35 AM
*Charline chuckles*  Taross is a skunktaur.  To be a chakat, it must be feline-derived.  And there are two other defining characteristics...   :3

Being a reader of GG, I'm aware of Taross' race - whether Llearch is, I cannot say.  I think he was referring to an earlier conversation to instill some understanding of those 'other characteristics'.  Since he doesn't seem to be a fan of early Genesis, I'm still not sure if I'm on the right track, but I think I understand.  If that's the worst of it, I may as well look them up.  But not at work :twisted

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Yes, definitely not at work.

.. although Taross' stories about the precursor to the current avatar are interesting, if incomplete....

(does that answer your question about understanding? Mostly, I was being facetious, however....)

ShiningShadow

Here have a banana. Anywho what ever the two will marry and have children. It's still up in the air at this point, this is when genetics will come into play and who knows what combination will come out from it. For all purposes of theorizing if will be normal bipedal with the ability to shoot flames out of his mouth and wings cool, or something else which I don't know about. Well lets wait and see what will develops.............

Taross

I was wondering why, when I woke up today, my ears were all charred.
Guess that this thread here answers that...

Also, for the record, even though Mythos can be a lot of combinations and all kinds of things, with some similarities running in clans (if I got that right). I am not, nor was I meant to, be related to Matilda. So don't even go there or Tempus and Memnos will bite you.

ShiningShadow

True, True you are correct on that one.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Taross on September 25, 2006, 07:41:42 AM
I was wondering why, when I woke up today, my ears were all charred.
Guess that this thread here answers that...

I thought it would have been this one where I listed you among the female forumites after confusing you with Teroniss :P

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ShiningShadow

OOOOOOOkay now i'm totally confused  :mowdizzy :mowdizzy :mowdizzy.....

Alondro

*Charline randomly pounces Taross.. to add to the confusion*  Rar!  My skunkietaur now!   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

Gildedtongue

Quote from: Alondro on September 25, 2006, 03:23:41 PM
*Charline randomly pounces Taross.. to add to the confusion*  Rar!  My skunkietaur now!   >:3

I am unloved :(

As far as multiple births, it does seem that historically we're seeing single births, (Dan and 'Lexi don't have other siblings) and physically, Beings aren't designed to care or carry more than maybe two kids (being biped, having only two breasts, et cetera).  So... unless we're saying Matilda would carry a clutch, and then the children would be reptilian and in little need of mammalian discharge (Unless Matilida is like the only egg-laying mammal and sweats milk on her underbelly). then we could see that possibility.  But, methinks in Mab's Land Dot Com, one is the standard number.

Aridas

Gildedtongue

Boog

I figured that the whole number of kids thing would be the same as humans, since beings seem to be the substitute for human (save for all the fur and such). And we don't even know if Matilda came from an egg, for all we know she's plant based (although she strikes me as being rather amphibian).
Mythos don't seem quite as random as Taross makes them out to be. Insofar as I can tell each mythos clan is a species that simply falls under the mythos category because there's too few of them to hold much political power in themselves, so they all join together so they have enough people to qualify for a representative on the creature council.

Aridas

Weleho Rogan

Here's some comic biology right off my own think-tank:

Maybe it'd be hard to tell female and male from each other if they didn't have some sort of indication of gender  D:

afterall, it's a comic and we.. might get confused?   :3

well, Mythos is a race taht is full of crossbreeds if I remember right. Thus Matilda's breasts could be sort of rudimentary features, much like human "tail".
unless..  :U She's not hatched from an egg!
although given her reptilian form, it would be very likely she has hatched.. confusing, huh?  :)

Alondro

Quote from: Gildedtongue on September 25, 2006, 03:52:13 PM

*Charline shakes her head*  No yer not!  You have Alondro!   >:3

*Alondro erms*  Well... shi is rather cute... in an odd sort of genetically engineered way.   :3  *pounces Gildedtongue in the Bon face-hugger way!*

*Charline acks!*  Uhm... wrong end for the face-hugger, Alondro...  D:

Zedd

No dont let the lioness fool you! She want to eat you! Or do bad things....Just run!

Gildedtongue

Quote from: Alondro on September 25, 2006, 04:35:03 PM
Quote from: Gildedtongue on September 25, 2006, 03:52:13 PM

*Charline shakes her head*  No yer not!  You have Alondro!   >:3

*Alondro erms*  Well... shi is rather cute... in an odd sort of genetically engineered way.   :3  *pounces Gildedtongue in the Bon face-hugger way!*

*Charline acks!*  Uhm... wrong end for the face-hugger, Alondro...  D:

Murp?  Mmm... erm... *coughs* interesting...

*wags a Alondro-attached tail around a bit*

Boog

*gets out +5/+7 against pervs louiseville slugger of Rating Adherance*
PG thread Alondro. Be verrrrrry careful.

Alondro

Muwah ha ha ha... it was all technically PG.   Heck, I've seen things that suggestive or more on Animaniacs.  ;)   As one entering the entertainment business, I'm going to be pushing the edges all the time to get more ratings share!  *soaks in syndicated evil*   >:3

bill

Quote from: Boogeyman on September 25, 2006, 08:24:09 PM

Represent! Best "weapon" ever!

Gildedtongue

Quote from: BillBuckner on September 25, 2006, 10:05:49 PM
Quote from: Boogeyman on September 25, 2006, 08:24:09 PM

Represent! Best "weapon" ever!

You know you need a weapons license to own a baseball bat in Poland?  Apparently one year there was more murders by bat than guns and knives and strangulation combined.

Boog

Pfft. What's next, regulating the ownership of metal pipes and heavy tree branches? Come on folks, it's impossible to child-safe the whole world.

ShiningShadow

That's why we are the one's should decide on the things in our minds when such matters arises. We should be responsible for our own decisions, and if we ever f***ed up then we own up to our responsibility by our own actions. Sorry to add my 2 cents here.....

llearch n'n'daCorna