2017-10-16 [DMFA # 1791] - Cat on a catwalk

Started by Tapewolf, October 16, 2017, 06:47:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Well, this was pretty inevitable.  Of those shown, I think the top one is the least atrocious, even though it makes him look like a genie or something.
Hopefully we'll see what he picked soon.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Dard

Very inevitable.
Surprised Dan didn't figure it out on his own.

The red one looks good IMO.

Caswin

...flying wires... see, I just watched a video before booting up this page.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

katasev

I was gonna say... Dan certainly got a lot better at the disdainful model face!!  :giggle His real expression is truly priceless.

Akisohida

Why....WHY can I picture some of these 'cubi swishing their hips in that way models do?

Which means it looks like DAN swishing his hips...Get it out of my head! >.<
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Scow2

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 16, 2017, 06:47:20 AM
Well, this was pretty inevitable.  Of those shown, I think the top one is the least atrocious, even though it makes him look like a genie or something.
Hopefully we'll see what he picked soon.
I think the third one looks great, except for the facial jewelry.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Scow2 on October 16, 2017, 11:06:31 AM
I think the third one looks great, except for the facial jewelry.

This is true.  Though I suppose having him dressed like Piflak might score a few brownie points with her, who knows...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Dard

Quote from: Akisohida on October 16, 2017, 10:57:01 AM
Why....WHY can I picture some of these 'cubi swishing their hips in that way models do?

Which means it looks like DAN swishing his hips...Get it out of my head! >.<
:shapeshifters
Which means they can swish their hips even more than ordinary models (confined to static skeletons) can.

Sid

Dan's glare is cracking me up wayyy more than it has any right to. :D
:boogie

Cassi-kun

I think I like the Nutcracker Prince costume best. Just... not on Dan. Whoof. I'm pretty evenly split on the other two, honestly.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Kajet

I think they're all pretty nice from what I can see, though the facepaint on the middle one needs to go in my opinion.

Hariman

The wait was worth it. Dan's disdainful glare is stellar!
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!

Dard

Actually,  I enjoy the apathic soulless drone facial expression of the models even more!
So close to reality!

Jasonrevall

Just imagine how this would all go down if Matilda was also present at this show. I think Dan looks good in all of the outfits but I've never had an eye for fashion anyways so I could just have terrible taste in clothes.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

AzureEdge

Quote from: Jasonrevall on October 17, 2017, 04:57:22 PM
Just imagine how this would all go down if Matilda was also present at this show. I think Dan looks good in all of the outfits but I've never had an eye for fashion anyways so I could just have terrible taste in clothes.
I think her brain would cease to function do to sensory overload. Especially if the models got Dan's butt right and we know she likes his butt.

HaDDea

"I'm too sexy for Milan, too sexy for Milan, New York and Japaaan~" XD

Also, I agree with everyone else - Dan's face is priceless! Well worth the wait.

Shakal

I know it's not the typical model way and everything... but I can't help but think, if Dan hadn't already made up his mind, if one of the models actually SMILED he might think better of the outfit. And noone incorporated SWORDS into their designs? Does no-one remember this? http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_552.php

e_voyager

Is pouty  fabulous a thing? If not it should be a thing.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Tuyu

Quote from: AzureEdge on October 17, 2017, 11:40:22 PM
I think her brain would cease to function do to sensory overload. Especially if the models got Dan's butt right and we know she likes his butt.
Wings, not butt. Yeah, the way they're posing...I wonder what's the blue volcano mythos equivalent of a nosebleed.

MT Hazard

Quote from: Tuyu on October 18, 2017, 01:23:46 AM
Wings, not butt. Yeah, the way they're posing...I wonder what's the blue volcano mythos equivalent of a nosebleed.

Actually its both.

...That and you have a really cute butt

...dat wingspan...
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Hariman

...Sudden nasal shots of fire? A blue (or was it black) blooded nosebleed? The third eye turning into a heart irised eye like in cartoons?
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!

The One Guy

Quote from: Shakal on October 18, 2017, 12:23:18 AM
I know it's not the typical model way and everything... but I can't help but think, if Dan hadn't already made up his mind, if one of the models actually SMILED he might think better of the outfit. And noone incorporated SWORDS into their designs? Does no-one remember this? http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_552.php

Well Dan does tend to hide his swords in his clothing rather than show them off.

Tuyu

Quote from: Hariman on October 18, 2017, 07:00:52 PM

...Sudden nasal shots of fire? A blue (or was it black) blooded nosebleed? The third eye turning into a heart irised eye like in cartoons?
No visible nostrils... ;)

They seem to have ears, though--visible in the males, probably concealed by the hood in the females.

HaDDea

Quote from: Tuyu on October 19, 2017, 02:06:22 AM
Quote from: Hariman on October 18, 2017, 07:00:52 PM

No visible nostrils... ;)

They seem to have ears, though--visible in the males, probably concealed by the hood in the females.

and now I am visualizing steam shooting out of either side of the hood of a staring, blushing Matilda accompanied by an engine whistle noise, old-timey-cartoon style  :giggle

keybounce

Is it my mistake, or are all 3 models using extra large ears?

Cassi-kun

Quote from: keybounce on October 19, 2017, 05:13:30 PM
Is it my mistake, or are all 3 models using extra large ears?
I noticed that too! Model 3's ears look more equine than feline. Possible hints at their base forms?

Their wing colors also seem to be slightly off, though it could just be differences in shading.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!