2017-09-22 [DMFA # 1785] Meddling for the right reasons

Started by MT Hazard, September 22, 2017, 09:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

So the chess master golden drake is behind Abel and co's survival, if only just.

Is it just me or does Rose look more gaunt? gaunter? Compared to her previous appearances, like she's lost weight around the face.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Ixal

I wonder how Rose is involved in all this. Until now she was completely off the radar.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ixal on September 22, 2017, 12:07:07 PM
I wonder how Rose is involved in all this. Until now she was completely off the radar.

She is at least this involved:  http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1035.php

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

The One Guy

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 22, 2017, 01:09:39 PM

Well, all that really tells us is that Rose knows of the plan and Mab is willing to confide her knowledge of it with her.
Then again all the current page tells us is that Rose knows of the plan and Pip is willing to confide his knowledge of it with her.

Oh my god, Rose is totally the mastermind manipulating them both isn't she?! :O

Tuyu

Quote from: MT Hazard on September 22, 2017, 09:25:34 AM
Is it just me or does Rose look more gaunt? gaunter? Compared to her previous appearances, like she's lost weight around the face.
She and Dan must be on the same meal plan.

Akisohida

Quote from: MT Hazard on September 22, 2017, 09:25:34 AM
So the chess master golden drake is behind Abel and co's survival, if only just.

It takes many calories to plot twist as much as Fae seem to do.

Seriously 'The Plot Twist' is a form of Yoga to the Fae.
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Eboreg

It seems that Rose is just listening in and probably taking a practical course in "How to be a Grand Chessmaster".
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

keybounce

Quote from: Akisohida
Seriously 'The Plot Twist' is a form of Yoga to the Fae.

Sig worthy

Shakal

Quote from: The One Guy on September 22, 2017, 09:48:14 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on September 22, 2017, 01:09:39 PM

Well, all that really tells us is that Rose knows of the plan and Mab is willing to confide her knowledge of it with her.
Then again all the current page tells us is that Rose knows of the plan and Pip is willing to confide his knowledge of it with her.

Oh my god, Rose is totally the mastermind manipulating them both isn't she?! :O

And yet again, given that Fae are supposed to be omniscient in the Fae Realm, apart from maybe Mab/Pip's motivations, it's not like they're telling her things she can't already know.

Puyon

Small detail, but Pip is having himself some boba tea and that's like the best thing? I wonder if it's taro flavored...

I remember people debating a couple weeks back whether it really was Pip who left the flower for May there and whether or not he hadn't any reason to do so... gotta love Pip's level of reasoning there. People won't ask favors if they don't count what you do for them as favors...
...By Puyon

Tuyu

Quote from: Puyon on September 26, 2017, 01:58:26 AM
Small detail, but Pip is having himself some boba tea and that's like the best thing? I wonder if it's taro flavored...
*squints* Dang, you're right--those are boba. And that straw's too small. But Pip ain't complaining, so I don't know whether Rose is rubbing his nose in his helplesslessness...or if he just doesn't eat the boba.

Alondro

Hmm, Rose calls Hizel a 'dragon wannabe'... I wonder what that's implying. 
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

keybounce

Remember, Mab commented that what passes for "Dragons" here is only a pale imitation of what she is used to a Dragon being.