Need Emergency Help!

Started by Akisohida, July 13, 2017, 09:05:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akisohida

I apologize if this is not the place but my few hobbies are reading DMFA, playing Overwatch..and gaming in general. I also posted on the OW forums and mostly got downvoted. How dare I have an emergency, right?

https://www.gofundme.com/Rennt-Help-Needed

The full story is there, but the cliff's notes:
Was homeless all of 2016, due to fleeing abuse.
Got apartment with sis 2017.
Housing was still calculating monthly rent, had a guesstimate but Sis's job was not returning paperwork to verify. Fell a month behind.
Sis moved to Miami with BF. BF choked her unconcious, threatened with knife. Emergency plane ticket back. Missed another month due to this.
Rent finally calculated, but RETROACTIVELY calculated (since sis had the job the entire time, minus the month she was in Miami), so I owed no matter what. I just owed MORE.
Overdrew bank account to keep food on table by accident.
Missed this month after overdrawing last month to keep eating.
Now the warning listed in above link.
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Akisohida

An update; I am up to $355 so far! Thanks to those who have donated or signal boosted or well-wished! :)
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Sprocketsdance

Just a reminder, but Lost Lake Inn is for DMFA comic topics only - the Villa is more like a free-for-all, so there this thread will be.

Also, another reminder, double-posting is frowned upon - you can always edit your post.

Glad to know you're getting funds, though!

TruthQuest

I sorry but all i can afford to give the two of are prayers and hope.

Good Luck To The Two Of You!! :hug

Akisohida

Oops, sorry Sprocket, and thank you, Truth! :)