2017/05/29 [EP 16-04] Two Words: Plastic Surgery

Started by ZacAttac21, May 30, 2017, 03:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

So, what I'm getting is: Girlfriend is a succubus (or some kind of Creature at least) and she faked her death. :batman

Raskahn

Quote from: CubiKitsune on May 30, 2017, 03:44:41 PM
So, what I'm getting is: Girlfriend is a succubus (or some kind of Creature at least) and she faked her death. :batman

Or an android copy.
Oh. And Tape, we'll be needing pictures of the Daryil costume. Would be a shame to let all of Sofox's hard work only be noticed by those lucky enough to attend confuzzled.  :3

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lone_Wolf on May 30, 2017, 04:14:35 PM
Oh. And Tape, we'll be needing pictures of the Daryil costume. Would be a shame to let all of Sofox's hard work only be noticed by those lucky enough to attend confuzzled.  :3

I'll go through the 990 photos of the convention soon, probably around the weekend, and try to whittle them down to a concise set to upload publicly.  I'm not quite up to it at the moment as I'm still suffering from slight Post Con Depression.

However, I put these ones up on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/tapewolf/status/868385555888910336
https://twitter.com/tapewolf/status/868968123386515456

The PVC gloves turned out to breach convention guidelines though apparently it took them a while to decide since it was on the borderline.  Which is slightly embarrassing because I wore them during the fursuit parade.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Raskahn

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 30, 2017, 04:26:44 PM
Quote from: Lone_Wolf on May 30, 2017, 04:14:35 PM

I'll go through the 990 photos of the convention soon, probably around the weekend, and try to whittle them down to a concise set to upload publicly.  I'm not quite up to it at the moment as I'm still suffering from slight Post Con Depression.

However, I put these ones up on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/tapewolf/status/868385555888910336
https://twitter.com/tapewolf/status/868968123386515456

The PVC gloves turned out to breach convention guidelines though apparently it took them a while to decide since it was on the borderline.  Which is slightly embarrassing because I wore them during the fursuit parade.

Looking awesome ^^ But I am confused why the PVC gloves were an issue. Too provocative? In a fursuit parade...

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lone_Wolf on May 30, 2017, 04:31:47 PM
Looking awesome ^^ But I am confused why the PVC gloves were an issue. Too provocative? In a fursuit parade...

Yes, too provocative.  The rules were a bit fuzzy about what was allowed, because such things are difficult to judge.  There were some which were definitely over the line, e.g. the guy with the zebra catsuit, and those quickly got stomped on.  With the Daryil gloves it was a lot more of an edge case.

Raskahn

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 30, 2017, 04:49:47 PM
Quote from: Lone_Wolf on May 30, 2017, 04:31:47 PM

Yes, too provocative.  The rules were a bit fuzzy about what was allowed, because such things are difficult to judge.  There were some which were definitely over the line, e.g. the guy with the zebra catsuit, and those quickly got stomped on.  With the Daryil gloves it was a lot more of an edge case.

Next time you could always go with the psychological approach.
"What do you mean, the gloves are too provocative? Do they make you uncomfortable? Do they...turn you on? Are you some kind of glove fetishist? You deviant. No, ofcourse you're not. They're just gloves. Right?"

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lone_Wolf on May 30, 2017, 05:00:54 PM
Next time you could always go with the psychological approach.
"What do you mean, the gloves are too provocative? Do they make you uncomfortable? Do they...turn you on? Are you some kind of glove fetishist? You deviant. No, ofcourse you're not. They're just gloves. Right?"

Heh.  Wouldn't have been fair - the guy who warned me it might be crossing a line was actually really nice about it.