[M][Art] Dead Thread o Art

Started by SkeletalSpade, May 27, 2012, 01:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkeletalSpade

Yay; art thread :3

Fanart and related drawing'sll be put up here as well as sneak peaks at future ideas. Stuff. Just because.

Feel free to comment and/or critique :U

May 27, '12
Game Night

October 9, '12
Staaaare

Ignuus66

Yoink? Very well drawn, and you nailed Abel's expression of "What the heck is this!?"

(credit: Gabi)

Keleth

I liked Matilda's expression.

Very interesting and well done. I like how everyone except Abel is so into the game. Heh!
Help! I'm gay!

Nyil

I think my favorite is the guy on the far left c:
A drop of water shall be returned with a burst of spring.

Interested in high fantasy and art nouveau? Check out my art page! http://www.furaffinity.net/user/nyil/

SkeletalSpade

New/old art  :3

From....October. Its also my icon.
Working on a mini-comic type thing which features my 'sona, so I figured I should post it here.

SkeletalSpade

Half the fun of being Cubi is the shape-shifting :3

SkeletalSpade

Preferred Fursona 'form'.

ohno  boobies

SkeletalSpade

"Hey, I thought you were into the organ-crushing thing"
"No.  No I'm not."

Doing some idea-doodles for a possible mini-comic :3

Spades wings have holes because fashion and awkward flying is 'fun', and the friend has huge claws that hang off of his shoulders that make it easy to make his wings act likea  cape ouo

In clans Kish'ta and Jin respectively.

SkeletalSpade

Gave Ambers way of comicing an attempt.  :3

I (should probably) wait 'till I get my tablet before trying anything else;  touchpad colouring/shading is  painful and crapful  :c  

flying aboot, probably skipping out on a class that they've forgotten about :I

SkeletalSpade

Whoops, made another character;
Part of Quoars clan, Kasshik

He's a Mythos species that resides inside an island far from any known land. The species is very hardy and as they age, bone-like protrusions form in spikes on their arms/back/anywhere, including their face. Each is unique,and its very common for holes to be stretched int he skin, revealing the muscles underneath.  Hair, and markings visible at birth, gradually turn to fire as they age and mature. Finally, all have barbed tails as a last resort defense, as the tiny thing is capable of killing any creature that is not immune to poison within minutes.

So as Kash here ages, his hair will turn to fire, and the boney face plate will harden and look more bone like. As that happens, more spikes will become visible and all the markings will turn to greeny-blue fire o:

SkeletalSpade

Drew a thing on paper, will be apt to make it all good and digital soon ish.

There's a rumour going around that she's a cannibal, but I'm sure that's just a rumor.. just being all fear factor-like, haha. ha. :B

llearch n'n'daCorna

Photobucket is not a good place for the images anymore. :-/
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears