2017-04-12 [ DLR: 06-04] Be careful, because everybody lies

Started by MT Hazard, April 13, 2017, 09:37:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

More secrets in the group, its looking like the groups sole 'being' is significantly out numbered, assuming of course that he is a 'being'.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Puyon

I'm starting to wonder if the group has any beings in it at this point. We've got 2 Cubi, 2 demons, 1... whatever the heck Reeves might be, and Sven... who may or may not be a being. I don't think he's a demon, but maybe he's Cubi too, like... how often will Yvonne make the argument of 'a Cubi could have taken the place of anyone else here' until it becomes true? Though if that happened before or after the adventure began I guess would be the mystery...
...By Puyon

Qwex1

Fairwater seems to know "Keller"? Keller might not be his real name?
Maybe his name is Snell and they have met before?
*hint hint* http://projectfuturecomic.com/strip.php?strip=450
hsrthgelfszz*lo ttsvqxzm*hndfjerlnbcre!

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Puyon on April 13, 2017, 12:31:22 PM
I'm starting to wonder if the group has any beings in it at this point. We've got 2 Cubi, 2 demons, 1... whatever the heck Reeves might be, and Sven... who may or may not be a being. I don't think he's a demon, but maybe he's Cubi too, like... how often will Yvonne make the argument of 'a Cubi could have taken the place of anyone else here' until it becomes true? Though if that happened before or after the adventure began I guess would be the mystery...

He's (Sven's) certainly bloodthirsty enough to be a Demon...

Puyon

Quote from: Qwex1 on April 13, 2017, 01:02:54 PM
Fairwater seems to know "Keller"? Keller might not be his real name?
Maybe his name is Snell and they have met before?
*hint hint* http://projectfuturecomic.com/strip.php?strip=450

Keller. Sneller. Snell. Yeah, makes sense.

But also every time Snell is mentioned in any comic (twice in PF, and once in Dark Angel) it's always about how he's like... a pretty cunning thief. And Keller sure is... stealy. I'm actually fairly certain Kell has gotta be Snell.
...By Puyon