2017/01/29 [EP 15-07] Sonia smash!

Started by ZacAttac21, April 02, 2017, 03:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

What she should have said was: "Desire is irrelevant. I am a machine!"

Puyon

She'd  be a real smash for watermelon smashing... only people usually use a bat rather than their fist.

I'm a little worried about this emotionless creature horse lady... I really hope she's just a straight up robotic invention and not a real person...
...By Puyon

Tapewolf

Quote from: CubiKitsune on April 02, 2017, 03:40:54 PM
What she should have said was: "Desire is irrelevant. I am a machine!"

Originally her response was "I do not have one." when asked about her favourite colour.  But making her default response "I do not know." put me in mind of the Builder's Children in Thief II.
And on that note I probably should have titled the strip "Hostility... and v-violence."

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

MT Hazard

Remind me of the Hydra brainwashing, "Compliance will be rewarded"
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tapewolf

Quote from: MT Hazard on April 03, 2017, 07:35:02 PM
Remind me of the Hydra brainwashing, "Compliance will be rewarded"

Actually I saw it on Freefall the other day.  But I believe he pinched it from 'Flight of the Navigator'.  If that also pinched it from some earlier film, it's a long and torturous chain...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lying Foo

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 03, 2017, 04:42:12 AM
Originally her response was "I do not have one." when asked about her favourite colour.  But making her default response "I do not know." put me in mind of the Builder's Children in Thief II.

I'm just disappointed she didn't say "I don't know that."
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.