Another new person..? Me ^-^

Started by Tait-Fox, September 15, 2006, 12:09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tait-Fox

Uhhh... I'm new here... yeah... new... names Tait, I'm a fox... hence... Tait-Fox.. ^-^

I've been reading many webcomics lately and for some reason I never noticed the little 'Forum' tab at the top of DMFA...

Well anyway I thought I would drop in to greet everyone else who reads DMFA and of course to Amber... and fuzzy... I can't forget fuzzy... >>

Uhh... one... question..... whats Furcadia...? X.X

xHaZxMaTx

Hello!  May I be the first to welcome you to our own 'humble' corner of the internet?  Yes, I do belive I may, so I will, and am;  Welcome to our own 'humble' corner of the internet. :)

Tait-Fox

A reply already..? That was... particularly... fast... o.o... YAY!

Roureem Egas

Welcome to these forums!

FYI, Furcadia's a chat program, with pictures. That's an oversimplification though, I would say.

Tait-Fox

Wow... lots of character pics, I wish I had one, but alas! No money... can't commision... Oh well...

A chat program? Hmm... sounds fun, you mean like mIRC or something? Except with pictures?

ITOS

Greetings. I am the Monitor of installation 00. I am 7 Itos Atio. Someone has released the Mows. My function is to... errr.... I forgot. :<
This generic comment was brought to you by:

xHaZxMaTx

I'm gonna be honest.  All these pre-assembled greetings are getting old.  At least come up with something new every once-in-a-while.

thegayhare

*lands before the new person wearing tights and a cape with a big purple G across his chest*

Hello Citizen Welcome to the forums

*whips out a platter of cheesecakes and cookies*

And to me more acurate Furcadia was a precurser to today's MMOs  It had very simplistic graphics.  sort of the mid point between mucks/muds and MMO's

Edit: Well I try and put together make each greeting alittle differnt  the only constant is cake and cookies

Arcalane

Ahhhhh, more fresh meat!...

What? I'm a creature of habit. :laugh

LionHeart

*appears in his trademark flash of blue light*

Hello! Welcome to these here forums.

Leave your sanity (if any) at the door, preferably securely wrapped to prevent spoilage, and make sure that you keep the claim ticket.

Have a welcome gift. *hands the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Some of the artists around here may be willing to do a pic for you without money being involved. Check around the "Tower of Art" subforum, and remember to ask nicely.

Enjoy your time here.

*waves, and fades out, leaving behind a smile which then slowly fades away...*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Leafar

fox....but all i see are bears....yeah, you should be fine here! :)

Zedd

*appears  behind with his Acii floating behind him* Hello there...My name is Zedd the red huskie cubi...Pleasure to meet a new person..*holds out gloved paw*

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Sheridan on September 15, 2006, 02:19:25 AM
Ahhhhh, more fresh meat!...

What? I'm a creature of habit. :laugh

Yes, that nun outfit is quite fetching...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ITOS

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on September 15, 2006, 01:31:18 AM
I'm gonna be honest.  All these pre-assembled greetings are getting old.  At least come up with something new every once-in-a-while.
I can't reach my copy-paste documents from my phone. :< Can't spell check either...
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Kasarn

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on September 15, 2006, 01:31:18 AM
How about...

Greetings, I am calling on behalf of the Clockwork Mansion Pharmaceuticals.
You have been randomly selected from our list of customers to recieve a special discount on our range of products.
Would you like to purchase some phentermine or tramdol?

:mwaha

Tait-Fox

Wow, go to sleep and look how many replies this gets when I wake up, I feel welcomed! ^-^

=Shakes all the paws that were offered to him, eats what was offered, and takes the gifts that were offered= Thank you!

So Furcadia is an MMO type thing? Whats the website?

=Wanders off to school, will return... who knows... since were moving to a new house today... o.o=

Suwako

Welcome, Hope you enjoy your stay with us. I'm Aiyno wolf but just call me Aiyno :P

Trevor

Leafar

Quote from: Trevor on September 15, 2006, 10:09:37 AM
And me Trevie :3

*whispers* ''he is nuts...'' *it is seen* oh... *whistles*

Trevor

:hug
Back on topic.
welcome here
enjoy your stay. 

Azlan

A white foxie!  :hug

So cuuuttteee!  Welcome, do not eat muffins from squirrels here... all the ferrets are super cute... feed Ambers, but not the muffins received from squirrels... food from the bunny is safe.

Beware banana references, they seem to be large here... also beware the box.  It may be wise to develop an undefeatable defense against clawhands, ninjas and pirates. 

We have quite the skulk here  :)
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

llearch n'n'daCorna

Tait-Fox:

furcadia is at www.furcadia.com, I believe. However, it has, apparently gone downhill somewhat in the 6 or so years since the comic started. Apparently, a large number of the people there are there for x-rated content, and the non-x-rated content that's actually worth looking for is few and far between.

You may find some of the other folks here can direct you better, as I've never used it, however...

(Azlan? Beware the box? I'm not that evil, am I? Am I? :-)

Azlan

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 15, 2006, 11:26:44 AM

(Azlan? Beware the box? I'm not that evil, am I? Am I? :-)

QuoteASCII silly question, get a silly ANSI.

:sweatdrop

*clawhand* (borrowed from Amber for a single strike... without her knowledge, hopefully she won't notice)
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

llearch n'n'daCorna

Zedd

Watch them kitsune fairys..Theys got sharp nails  :paranoid

bill

Tait-Fox

Ahhh, but I like to be nice to everyone! ^-^ I'm a friendly arctic foxy after all... and thanks for the link... but if it does have alot of X-rated stuff... how will I find everyone from here..?

Uhhhmm... I will be gone... for a while... were moving to a new house... so don't expect to see me around... u.u

llearch n'n'daCorna

Most of us aren't there.

Hence why I suggested you wait for someone who -does- play it to make themselves known... :-)

Castle Pokemetroid

Hi-ya! I am the Castle Pokemetroid. You can Castle for short. Wellcome!

Tait-Fox

Hi there Castle! Nice to meet you! ^-^