2015/10/04 [RE 41.25] - Parting of ways

Started by Tapewolf, October 04, 2015, 06:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Not much to say to this comic, since it's basically a wrap-up of the chapter.  However the cover for the next one is intriguing.  Wonder if the angry mob is Jezel's lot angry because the school helped Princess Rei, or because Princess Mia is angry at the school's tolerance of Tricksterism.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lying Foo

Claw pressing her hand against the window like that is adorable.

...the soldier second from the right having similar hair to Wrath's is just a coincidence, right?  ...please?
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Puyon

I don't think they'd be Jezel's folks since currently all of Gray suspects that Rei is backed up by Lord Phoenix himself.
Those are all Gardenian royal guards. After all, Darius is in the foreground. We know Drake has some huge criminal background referenced by the 'seer' fellow here: http://dhscomix.com/comics/comic.php?v=24&p=1
Or maybe they're all mad because Drake is a jerk, comment helpfully supplied by Puyon.

My my, I wonder if this is going to involve Mana defending Drake with her 'life'?? I am intrigued.
Another part of me most deeply suspects that we'll get this volume cover and then immediately the Halloween chapter begins
...By Puyon

Merlin

Quote from: Lying Foo on October 04, 2015, 10:56:10 PM
Claw pressing her hand against the window like that is adorable.

...the soldier second from the right having similar hair to Wrath's is just a coincidence, right?  ...please?

Oof, I did think that hair colour was darker when I was working on it yesterday, but that is a bit confusingly similar. That's not Wrath, so I've changed the hair colour a bit. Thanks!

Lying Foo

Yay!  And I see you colored the last page of v. 41 as well, so double yay!
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Puyon on October 04, 2015, 11:36:47 PM
Those are all Gardenian royal guards.

Oh, good.  I was trying to find them, probably should have hit the archive list.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E