xHaZxMaTx

So it's just a Dunkin' Donuts cup? :|

Netami

xHaZxMaTx

What's so special about it?

Netami

It is the goddamn Dunkin' Donuts cup!

Think Tank

Castle Pokemetroid, you copied Richter Belmont's thread from RSU, you even kept the same title. Weird.

Leafar

vulpesweasel

actually i'm wondering about this myself, as i myself was there not long ago, and got one myself. Netami, please explain!

Netami

Dunkin' Donuts cups hold Dunkin' Donuts coffee, guys.

vulpesweasel

Netami

So coffee can be really hot.

vulpesweasel

OF COURSE! I UNDERSTAND NOW!!! D: *is enlightened*

Damaris

But wouldn't this one hold cold beverages, given the thin nature of the plastic?

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Netami

That is a gross and disturbing way of viewing the Dunkin' Donuts cup, and it does not surprise me that it came out of the mind of a woman.

Damaris

Ha.  I am correct.  It was an iced coffee. :p

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Netami

Truthiness dictates that I shouldn't buy into your factual evidence. Besides, who asks for Splenda in an iced coffee?

Damaris

crazy people and my sister-in-law.

Netami

That is doing the Dunkin' Donuts cup a vast, immeasurable injustice. I hope you chastise her next time you see her.

Damaris

Aridas

Since when did Netami become Stephen Colbert?

Netami

Do I need to put you on notice?  ~_^

Tiger_T

Quote from: Castle Pokemetroid on September 11, 2006, 01:11:11 AM
WTF is this?

A cup for $1,000+ dollars?
People sell single paper clips on e-bay.
In one case someone sold a cd with only an empty "New Folder" on it.

Things like that will occur as long as people keep being amused by such stuff and bid on it.

Quote from: Netami on September 11, 2006, 04:38:07 PM
That is doing the Dunkin' Donuts cup a vast, immeasurable injustice. I hope you chastise her next time you see her.
Quote from: Damaris on September 11, 2006, 04:50:22 PM
aye, aye, sir.
Noo!
No harming the Amber! :<
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Damaris

I'm sorry.  I meant a different sister-in-law.  I only have four of them.

Netami

I think you should harm all of them, just to be fair.

And safe.

vulpesweasel

their multiplying!
:U

*Edit- killing the stretch- Dam*

Paavo

QuoteSomeone is promoting Dunkin Donuts by getting attention from the entire web geekdom by this gimmick. Pretty slick.

bill

Leafar

Quote from: Damaris on September 11, 2006, 05:11:44 PM
I'm sorry. I meant a different sister-in-law. I only have four of them.

wow, i have only one and i am near homicide...but 4!!!!!!!???!!!?! :U