Person Above You (P.A.Y.) Redux

Started by xHaZxMaTx, September 09, 2006, 10:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill

VW's clearly taking advantage of the fact that Llearch's monkey became carnivorous after the banana market crashed.

vulpesweasel

bill's avvy scares me, but he is still very nice

bill

VW's avatar scares me, but it RAWKZ HARDKOR.

vulpesweasel

buill was only a ltter away from HARDKORN! lol. korn.

xHaZxMaTx

VW seems unaware that the monkey currently inhabiting LnnDC belongs to me. :)

bill

e_voyager

bills mathematical humore appels the mechanical beings... or at least to me
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Leafar

sam, Ev vw and haz...when you guys get together you can produce 4 or 5 pages in few minutes! *let me join this >:3 *

e_voyager

leafer has joined the and whats fun he'll make it. (also who is sam? i thoguh it was net rules here)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bill

EV has been updated to compete with the 2007 model range.

e_voyager

Bill understands the 20XX calander. i wonder if he's been to 21XX as well

Leafar

llearch n'n'daCorna

Leafar might be paying more attention than I am...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

lim(member coolness) as coolness -> ∞ = llearch

llearch n'n'daCorna

Bill is using mathematical definitions.

now if I could only remember if that suggests I'm cool or not...

Leafar

bill = sam for those whom doesn't know...
sam has good taste! :)

llearch ninja'd me :B (i always wanted to say this xD )

bill

Leafar can't always get what he wants, but if he tries sometimes, he might find, he gets what he needs.

Leafar

sam pleases me...i hope that's all he does *insert ridiculous joke here*

e_voyager

leafer worries about things that are easily fixed

vulpesweasel

e is one post away from his 4500 post, and a free MULTI PURPOSE SUPER ROBOT NAMED THURSDAY!! *cookie to whoever got the reference...*

e_voyager

vulpesweasel  makes it sound so easy

vulpesweasel

e should know that everything is easy with with a multipuropse super robot named thursday...

llearch n'n'daCorna

vulpesweasel should give up now, since nobody has spotted the reference... :-(

Shame, really...

vulpesweasel

llearch feels my sorrow...bless him...

e_voyager

vulpesweasel made a refance that i don't get.  pity that the last multi putpls super robot i met was named jenny.

xHaZxMaTx

EV spelled putpls instad of purpose, he must be really stoned. :B

Leafar

haz makes me laugh *that way we would think EV is ALWAYS stoned* xD !!!!

e_voyager

leafer may be funny but i don't get stones. not with out people throen stones at me.

Leafar

bahahahaahahaaha lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
ev must stop or i'll crap my pants!!!!!!! XD

xHaZxMaTx

Leafar just posted TMI.  Though I've never heard of anyone crapping their pants from laughing too much...