Person Above You (P.A.Y.) Redux

Started by xHaZxMaTx, September 09, 2006, 10:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xHaZxMaTx

Rules:
1. Say something NICE about the person above you. (Obviously...)
2. Be NICE.
3. No pr0n. Unless it dances and has a purdy hat.
4. Be NICE.
5. Don't post ugly things. omg face Pwease.
6. Worship everything adorable. I don't care if something cute tried to bite your face off. It's still ADOWABLE. buck teeth And dangerous. And probably made out of marshmellows, faerie dust and pixie stix.

(Split from the original topic- HERE.  It has reached over 120 pages, and we wanted to make it continue to be accessible for new people.)

*end edit by Damaris- original message below*

Xze needs LOTS of huggles. :) *Lots -o- huggles*

e_voyager

xHazxmatx has the right ideal. huggles Xze-xze
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

topher chee

e_voyager

Chee eat's like he's part say-jin.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

E Said it wrong!!

It's Saiyajin ^^;

*DBZ geek-ness*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

Xze likes anime a lot. :P  But I guess I'm a geek for knowing what you guys are talking about...

e_voyager

×HaZ×MaT×  missunderstand the meaning od geekness too bad i cant spell in any language

bill

EV gives me the impression that he's too smart to bother with things like typing.  ;)

e_voyager

bill dose not know my curret pc is acting up

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager needs some PC help, then.

Incidentally, Roureem Egas pointed out to me that non sequitur is actually latin. And, you know, he's right.

www.dict.org points out that it's latin for "that which does not follow".

huh. I guess I learnt something today.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna learned something new today though i still can not spell even half of the things i know

vulpesweasel

e says he can't spell, but he spelt everything right in that las t post

e_voyager

vulpesweasel may be right but but i don't know fore sure since the spell checker is not working for me right now.

Kitsune Ascendant

hmmm. you mean the forum's spellchecker? how so? with any spellchecker you do have to watch out for the right spelling of the wrong word (porpoise instead of purpose, for example). and you could always type it in word and try using that spellchecker, then copy/paste to here.

anyways, e_voyager is now part of my little club of anime fans that I haven't gotten around to creating.

so is xze-xze
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

e_voyager

Kitsun is unaware that i was having PC problems but they  have been fixed now.

Dakata

Paavo is a megaman fan who gets to go in the naughty corner! Whee!

*Throws him into the circular room of corner-less death* Go in the corner. >:3

(You're s'pose to say something nice about the person above you.)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Boog

Llearch is willing to get involved in punishments of thread rule breakers. That takes guts; I personally prefer to stay outside the blast radius.

Dakata

Boogey is my not-scawy big bwother. :3 *Draggy-hug...OF DOOM*

topher chee

Dakata tempts me with the dark side and cookies...

Roureem Egas

topher has that windswept  look to his hair.

llearch n'n'daCorna

topher has cookies? *nyomnyomnyom* share! :-)

Anyone who has cookies can't be _all_ bad... :-)

Roureem Egas has educated me today. Or possibly yesterday, I've lost track. And I was impressed :-)

bill

Lnndc is approaching the legendary leet postcount.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Bill is correct. I should stop posting _now_ :-)

bill

Lnndc at least should see what happens...

Leafar

bill is cool...much cooler than bill clinton! :S both! :O

Suwako

Leafar is much cooler than bill clinton aswel.  xD

topher chee