2014/06/17 [EP #02] - A Veritable Sea of Wings

Started by ZacAttac21, June 16, 2014, 08:50:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

Blue foxes, rainbow 'roos, and black-eyed rabbits... we shall have so much fun together! :boogie

Anyway, tell us Merlin: wings, do you love 'em or hate 'em? :P

Tapewolf

I can't speak for Merlin - hopefully she'll reply too soon - but highlighting the things is no fun at all.  They look good, though.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ZacAttac21

Y'know, it'd be interesting to see how he gets that shirt off without shapeshifting or magic. >:3

I'm just turning over the possibilities in my head and it makes me giggle.

Tapewolf

Quote from: CubiKitsune on June 16, 2014, 09:04:44 PM
Y'know, it'd be interesting to see how he gets that shirt off without shapeshifting or magic. >:3

Poppers or velcro?

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Tapewolf on June 16, 2014, 09:10:34 PM
Quote from: CubiKitsune on June 16, 2014, 09:04:44 PM

Poppers or velcro?

Aww, now where's the fun in that?

But yeah, I realized that. I was just saying it would be funny to see him try to pull it over his head. :3

Merlin

Quote from: CubiKitsune on June 16, 2014, 08:50:13 PM
Blue foxes, rainbow 'roos, and black-eyed rabbits... we shall have so much fun together! :boogie

Quote from: Tapewolf on June 16, 2014, 08:57:08 PM
I can't speak for Merlin - hopefully she'll reply too soon - but highlighting the things is no fun at all.  They look good, though.

Haha, wings are the best. You can hide so many details that you would otherwise have to draw by plonking wings over 'em.

Annoying background details? Oops suddenly the character in this cell decided to spread their wings all over the page.

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Merlin on June 16, 2014, 09:49:26 PM

Quote from: Tapewolf on June 16, 2014, 08:57:08 PM

Haha, wings are the best. You can hide so many details that you would otherwise have to draw by plonking wings over 'em.

Annoying background details? Oops suddenly the character in this cell decided to spread their wings all over the page.

xD That's brilliant.

Tapewolf

About the rabbit or hare or whatever he is:
http://dhscomix.com/dcomics/dcomic.php?p=01

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Tapewolf on June 17, 2014, 08:49:06 AM

About the rabbit or hare or whatever he is:
http://dhscomix.com/dcomics/dcomic.php?p=01

Way ahead of you. I recognized him back when you showed me the in-progress pages. :bunny

Tapewolf

Quote from: CubiKitsune on June 17, 2014, 08:56:51 AM
Way ahead of you. I recognized him back when you showed me the in-progress pages. :bunny

Good.  'Daisy' and 'Free Turn' are my favourites among Merlin's stories.

AmigaDragon

I'm wondering why he's bothering to take off his shirt when so many others are wearing them.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Tapewolf

Quote from: AmigaDragon on June 18, 2014, 10:23:49 AM
I'm wondering why he's bothering to take off his shirt when so many others are wearing them.

I think that of the guys, only Daren and Michael are wearing shirts.
Ben, Tango, Richard and Dan are not.  When Matt becomes visible he won't be either, and I'm sure Merlin won't take much persuading for Daren to lose his too.
Mike isn't wearing a shirt either, but since he's a taur and not wearing anything at all, it's probably not fair to count him.

ZacAttac21

Come to think of it, I'm surprised Merlin gave Michael a shirt instead of the leather jacket I suggested, or even leaving him shirtless. Perhaps I should have mentioned that Michael is more muscular and toned than his father? ;)

Aurik Marr

Being more muscular and toned is one thing, Shapechanging to fit into a favorite shirt is another. (just throwing it out there as a possibility. Cubi are shapechangers after all.)

Tapewolf

Quote from: Aurik Marr on June 23, 2014, 05:53:45 PM
Being more muscular and toned is one thing, Shapechanging to fit into a favorite shirt is another. (just throwing it out there as a possibility. Cubi are shapechangers after all.)

Much as I love that excuse, they're all new students and probably aren't that good at shapeshifting yet.

EDIT: Also I'm kind of curious whether the thread title is going to wrap around to 01 again each time we start a new chapter...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on June 23, 2014, 06:15:42 PM
EDIT: Also I'm kind of curious whether the thread title is going to wrap around to 01 again each time we start a new chapter...

Probably. Should we make sure? ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears