2014/2/20 [Matilda #49] Full circle

Started by Tuyu, February 20, 2014, 11:17:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuyu

(Early comic!?)

It seems the adventurers found her very soon after her exile (depending on how long 'running to exhaustion' takes for her).

joshofspam

Considering the adventurers had to use binoculars to see the volcano closely, I'd have to say she got quite far.

Though considering her tuar form, she is probably running on empty from depending on the crystals energy she had stored up and the emotional shock of all that has happened. Looks like the crystal energy doesn't last too long away from the source. Still she got quite far, a standard Being probably couldn't have covered half that distance in that time on foot.

Seems like Matilda is becoming a lounge lizards favored jungle gym and lounge rock real fast here.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tuyu

One of the early comics mentioned that the crystals lost power if taken away from the volcano. Rather than stored energy, maybe it's a matter of attunement and distance. She simply got far enough away to have no more energy.

mithril

the bonus strip is cute.. though the first time i read it another webcomic i was reading recently must have been on my mind because i read it is "don't worry, i will fix you.  i'm the doctor"...

now i want to see a yellow lizard in a multicolor scarf holding a sonic screwdriver..

ZacAttac21

Quote from: joshofspam on February 20, 2014, 12:50:42 PM
Seems like Matilda is becoming a lounge lizards favored jungle gym and lounge rock real fast here.

Considering the nature of her kind, I wouldn't be surprised if her body was quite warm.

HoneyBadger

So...that's it?  An alternative dialogue comic?

Man...I thought, it would be something different.