2013/09/06 [DMFA #1426] Grumpy faces for all!

Started by InsanityRequiem, September 05, 2013, 11:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsanityRequiem

Look at them grumpy faces! And I could totally tell that Nact was flirting heavily with Dan, and he turned her down faster than a potato on fire. :U

Though Dan's grumpy face is a mystery. Cuz he's next to Nact? Not in his robe? Or a mix of 'leaders be crazy' and lack of robe?

Now I am totally expecting a "Dramatic Scene Change".
Who is the sanest of us all? Why, the insane of course!

Rafe

Huh,
A grumpy Nact'larn.  I get the feeling that this is something that you very seldom see.
Enjoy it while you can.
Rafe

kztxl7

I like how I immediately recognized the symbol under the missing chair without having to look it up under the Cubi Leaders.

Dangit Amber, I finally forgot about that evil cookie clicker and you go and make me remember it. Now I'm fighting temptation again.

joshofspam

Let's face facts, Dan has learned from his meeting with Kria on the subject of stolen clothing. ;)

Dan is a grumpy grumpy cat. :giggle
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Wanderer

Quote from: InsanityRequiem on September 05, 2013, 11:22:35 PMThough Dan's grumpy face is a mystery. Cuz he's next to Nact? Not in his robe? Or a mix of 'leaders be crazy' and lack of robe?

A: He hasn't gotten his robe back.

B: The only way he apparently is going to get his robe back is to personally undress Nact'larn, who is just delighted at the prospect. Dan's too much of a gentleman to do any such thing, so he won't be getting his robe back. At least not any time soon.

killpurakat

I bet many meetings start with at least one grump-face around the table. :B

Looks like Abyss is leading the meeting (since Fa'Lina can't). Wonder when/if Owona (or her rep) and/or Quoar's rep will show.

And I'm really looking forward to whatever info Zezzuva has to divulge, since she wouldn't be here otherwise.  :mwaha

Amber's going to cut back to Kria next time, isn't she?  :<

Kirrin_Shadowclaw

Ask not for whom the bell tolls, ask why is that guy holding his ears?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Wanderer on September 06, 2013, 12:26:41 AM
Quote from: InsanityRequiem on September 05, 2013, 11:22:35 PMThough Dan's grumpy face is a mystery. Cuz he's next to Nact? Not in his robe? Or a mix of 'leaders be crazy' and lack of robe?

B: The only way he apparently is going to get his robe back is to personally undress Nact'larn, who is just delighted at the prospect. Dan's too much of a gentleman to do any such thing, so he won't be getting his robe back. At least not any time soon.

C. Wildy is going to torture him for losing her present _again_ so quickly.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mermidion

As Fun as all this cloth-robbing Leader-introducting stuff is and i mean that.
I am just glad that the meeting is finally about to start.
Seriously with this bunch of cubi Leaders it will be a very interesting event. :mowwink

Mischa

I'll be amused if the meeting turns out to be as interesting as any other business meeting. :3

mithril

and Ms. Nact'larn was flirting with him in part because she assumed his Kilt wearing was an effort to flirt with her.. though i suspect mostly because that's just what she does..

ChaosMageX

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 06, 2013, 03:08:57 AM

C. Wildy is going to torture him for losing her present _again_ so quickly.

It doesn't appear as though Nact'larn has damaged Dan's robe in any way, and is merely wearing it a bit tighter around the waist.
If she really hasn't damaged it and if Dan eventually gets it back, and if he washed off all evidence of someone else having worn it (odors, dander, feathers, etc), how would Wildy ever even know?
However, that is a lot of "ifs", so I'll just have to wait and see what happens. :mwaha

Icon by Sunblink

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: ChaosMageX on September 06, 2013, 03:23:04 PM
It doesn't appear as though Nact'larn has damaged Dan's robe in any way, and is merely wearing it a bit tighter around the waist.
If she really hasn't damaged it and if Dan eventually gets it back, and if he washed off all evidence of someone else having worn it (odors, dander, feathers, etc), how would Wildy ever even know?
However, that is a lot of "ifs", so I'll just have to wait and see what happens. :mwaha

It's Wildy. She'll know.

Besides, it's not the fact that he got it back at all - it's that he was so careless as to lose it in the first place. ;-]

As you say, though, we'll wait and see.

Jigsaw Forte

Besides, Nact'larn is giving off total Rarity vibes right now-- I won't be surprised if she somehow manages to return it with a few extra secret compartments sewn in and a sachet of potpourri.

D'ymkarra

Quote from: mithril on September 06, 2013, 11:28:16 AM
and Ms. Nact'larn was flirting with him in part because she assumed his Kilt wearing was an effort to flirt with her.. though i suspect mostly because that's just what she does..

I think Nact'Larn assumes any man is game to flirt with her, kilted or not..
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

Mao

Quote from: D'ymkarra on September 06, 2013, 07:08:38 PM

I'm not sure it's just men, either. XD

Yarott

Quote from: Mao on September 06, 2013, 07:31:13 PM
Quote from: D'ymkarra on September 06, 2013, 07:08:38 PM

I'm not sure it's just men, either. XD

Or either gender... is there such a thing as a third gender in Furae?

LionHeart

Pretty sure that Amber said "No herms in Furrae" at one point, when the question came up...
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

ChaosMageX

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 06, 2013, 05:54:57 PM
Quote from: ChaosMageX on September 06, 2013, 03:23:04 PM

It's Wildy. She'll know.

Besides, it's not the fact that he got it back at all - it's that he was so careless as to lose it in the first place. ;-]

As you say, though, we'll wait and see.

Hmmm, now that I think about it, she might actually know about it through the martial art of twinking.  If it can grant her the physical power of powergaming, it could also grant her the mental power of metagaming.

Icon by Sunblink

Prroul

I'm sure at least a part of this was "Hmm... he doesn't act much like his mother, let's see if he acts like a typical hormonal young adult male". However, part of it might have simply been... well... how often do you think Clan Leaders really get a chance to socialize and find new attractive members of the appropriate gender to have... ahem... 'fun' with?

Some cultures even encourage flirting, and would consider it rude to NOT flirt with an attractive member of the appropriate gender, with the implication that they found that person unattractive...

I wonder if she is going to use that robe as a bargaining chip during negotiations... Dan would give much to avoid ferret-borne wrath.

Eboreg

Plus there's the extra squick factor from the fact that the woman flirting with him is about 1,000 times his age.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Eboreg on September 08, 2013, 08:37:27 AM

Plus there's the extra squick factor from the fact that the woman flirting with him is about 1,000 times his age.

That's a squick factor for _you_, in a culture where age has a significant impact on impregnability. As has been discussed elsewhere on this forum, in Furrae this is less of a factor. See Kria for example - would you say she's still able to have kids? She's a good 8 times Dan's age, easily.

So it may (or may not) be totally different there. We simply don't know.

ChaosMageX

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 08, 2013, 11:10:04 AM

That's a squick factor for _you_, in a culture where age has a significant impact on impregnability. As has been discussed elsewhere on this forum, in Furrae this is less of a factor. See Kria for example - would you say she's still able to have kids? She's a good 8 times Dan's age, easily.

Since tri-winged Cubi are sterile, in this case the squick factor could possibly still be there in a sense, which could make Dan even more uncomfortable. :3

Icon by Sunblink

joshofspam

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 08, 2013, 11:10:04 AM

Not to mention it isn't like their aren't people in RL that don't think of old age is really something of a turn off. Strange as it might seem to some. :U
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.