2013/08/04 [Matilda #23] The world is a big place of sad

Started by Zebra Bug, August 05, 2013, 12:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zebra Bug

Well, this seems familiar....like what Amber was talking about what with rain being bad...and the pain from within would be the hunger....it is a pretty page.

Boy. I took you out of this world and put you back into it. Don't make me try to repeat step one. -Kria

ChaosMageX

This makes me wonder how the Blue Volcano species of Mythos really came to be.  Did they actually evolve from an earlier species of Mythos that deliberately chose to start living in the volcano before their recorded history, with the volcano's heavy magic altering their DNA, or were they actually deliberately created specifically to inhabit that environment by one of the more powerful inter-dimensional races?

I'm more inclined to believe the former, because if it was the latter, then why even bother giving them digestive tracts in the first place if they weren't going to use them?

Icon by Sunblink

Tapewolf

Quote from: ChaosMageX on August 05, 2013, 03:11:44 AM
Did they actually evolve from an earlier species of Mythos that deliberately chose to start living in the volcano before their recorded history, with the volcano's heavy magic altering their DNA, or were they actually deliberately created specifically to inhabit that environment by one of the more powerful inter-dimensional races?
I'm more inclined to believe the former, because if it was the latter, then why even bother giving them digestive tracts in the first place if they weren't going to use them?

They might not have been created from scratch, mind.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

joshofspam

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 05, 2013, 04:17:30 AM
Quote from: ChaosMageX on August 05, 2013, 03:11:44 AM
Did they actually evolve from an earlier species of Mythos that deliberately chose to start living in the volcano before their recorded history, with the volcano's heavy magic altering their DNA, or were they actually deliberately created specifically to inhabit that environment by one of the more powerful inter-dimensional races?

They might not have been created from scratch, mind.

You mean, like how the story hints out that the cubi, angel, and demons might have been constructed from the base of Beings?

If we take into account that dragon in the first panel, it might be an indicator that dragons might have had far more ranging effects on this planet then any race relies's. But considering the scene, that might not necessarily be a good thing.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.