16/11/12 [DMFA #1353] - Special Snowflake Stalks Small-one

Started by Joe3210, November 16, 2012, 07:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lying Foo

Quote from: Wageslave94 on November 16, 2012, 06:50:07 PM

Well, if they're calling Jy at the Inn, there's a legitimate reason he's not picking up the phone.  Namely Pip.

...come to think of it, where is Kria calling Jyrras?  If she can't get him at the inn... why is she calling the inn?  And if she can't get him at home, at the line her daughter shares... well, see my earlier comment about "bull in a china shop."
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Infranscia

I wonder how literal Chazore is being when she says she's supposed to 'become Jy's shadow'?
Please excuse the watermarked avatar.  I haven't bothered to fix it yet.  (Still, thanks to PetFriendAmy for the original pic!)

TacticalError

Quote from: Sprocket on November 16, 2012, 05:20:50 PM
Sometimes the best hiding spot is right in plain sight ^_^

As long as 'plain sight' is in the middle of a rainbow. Or maybe a paint factory.

Wanderer

Attic Rat

I hope for the Amber's sake that Chazore is very stealthy indeed, and so is no problem at all to depict in the comic.
Sneaky, cunning artistessesss - how I admiresss them.
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

Jasonrevall

It's nice to see cameos again. I always enjoyed seeing fans and other people showing up in the comics.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Wanderer

COLORS!!!

...Sorry. Couldn't stop myself.

LoneHowler

Oh boy now Able may have a rival as to who is more time consuming to draw
Yes I know I'm a horrid speller queen of typos but dang it, I'm trying to get better
MY warp aci crappy photoshop I wish I had my tablet working
My Yappty thanks Silver :)
(hmm my sig needs updating. eeeeeh I'll do it later 07/29/06)

TacticalError

Quote from: LoneHowler on November 18, 2012, 12:09:50 PM
Oh boy now Able may have a rival as to who is more time consuming to draw

Well, Abel's mostly spot-free at the moment, and Chazore is either going to find ridiculous ways to hide in the scenery, become invisible or use spell-shapeshifting if she's going to have any chance of shadowing Jyrras, so Amber's sanity looks to be safe for the foreseeable future. Cameo-ing (instant verb, just add -ing) a character like that as a stealth operative was a good idea.

YawnPB

Often the best spies are the people, who don't look like spies.  Or you can think of it like this, Clark Kent is the opposite of Superman.  She's too shiny to be sneaky, therefore she's not a spy. 

The Lost Lake Inn is a bar, so blending in and just keeping an eye on things wouldn't be as hard as it would seem.  She could just become one of the regulars and no one would notice.  If it wasn't for the hand cramps it would give Amber, she could even befriend Jy.
Lurkus Wallflowerus