Dreams of the Past (OOC. Mature Themes)

Started by Paladin Sheppard, January 06, 2011, 08:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberCross

He went back a ways to grab one. Those things were EVERYwhere earlier. I somehow doubt it would be that hard to find another. By all means I can debrain the post and just have him try to heal Wraith purely with his own magic. Basic theory is he runs energy through the body which processes it into somewhat rapid healing. Too much will overload it and be damaging, but mild amounts are like an adrenaline rush with advanced healing.

Paladin Sheppard

Finding the brain is fine its just where he went to find one...There are none in the carpark, and the closest house is 50m away.

AmberCross

Is there one near enough that he could have feasibly gone to get it without wasting too much time? If so I'll leave my post as is. If not I should probably change it.

Paladin Sheppard

It would take a few minutes to find one after entering a house...

Azlan

I have lots of brains in my house...

(huzzah!  I could not resist, carry on.)
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

AmberCross

Right, I'll fix it later when I have the time to think right.

Shachza

Sorry for waiting so long to post.  I have spent the better part of two weeks feeling horribly depressed, and I was in no shape to post something constructive until I worked myself out of my funk.
            <-- #1 that is!

Paladin Sheppard

AmberCross

Okay, fixled. Now just waiting for Wraith to give permission before I start running electricity through his leg.

Paladin Sheppard

Due to lack of activity I'm closing Dreams down.

Thank you all for playing it was fun while it lasted :3

AmberCross

I am okay with this on the condition that you tell me what the plot was going to be.

SquirrelWizard

yeah sorry, I tried nanowrimo this year and that ate up what little time i had between the rampant test bonanza that my classes turned into.

the November > December transition is always bad as well. With finals. On top of that Skyrim came out and I've been enamored with punching dragons to death.

as for the most recent activity, I didn't know what Cinna's "healing" spell did. So, she couldn't really reply to Kandela. At the time I was swamped, so I was looking at letting it slide and just have her start up again after we moved along some more.
Update Status: Zombified

<Tezkat> Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse.
<SquirrelWizard> I talk to myself all the time, and I'm the sanest guy I know.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...