19/12/2010 [Last Res0rt #210] Anyone else wanna negotiate?

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, December 19, 2010, 07:18:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Mwahahaha

I love her negotiation style. It's just so clean and quick.

(Incidentally, is this actually strip 210, or has someone lost count somewhere? And how can we tell?)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Inumo

Now they just have to wait for Cypress. Too bad the nano was drained to save her; the AI could've been wrecked too.

Also, no idea how to check comic # aside from manually counting, which takes too long.

joshofspam

Or Daisy, they could combined and become a bigger threat.

Personally I think I want to see the furry cast members get longer fur just to see how ridicules it would look. In some cases the changes seem to be more cosmetic then or a change in look that's more showy. I think the changes have to do with someones tastes then pure randomise. That means no Lama for Daisy. Awwwwwwwww!
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Jigsaw Forte

Well... there's 170 pages of comics in Volume One ( -4 pages of bonus story, so 166 that you know of), and this is page 45... ish of Volume Two (give or take an extra pair of pages I shoehorned in there).

so 166 + 45 = 211, or if you count the first page as page 0 (and I did when I started numbering pages), it's 210.

Not that it matters, as the numbering is a holdover from the old website design. ;-p As long as I can keep track of them when it comes time to make another book, I'm good.

Brunhidden

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.