Hello there.

Started by MilesDB, October 13, 2010, 10:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MilesDB

Hey there, everyone. My name is Miles. I have just recently started (and finished reading) DMFA and I must say...these comic strips are EPIC! It gives you as much humor as you want, as well as breaks so the author can get what they want out, and also violence. Gotta love the violence. Anyways, its nice to be here, and I hope that DMFA will continue to prosper. If you have any questions about me, I will name one already. Yes, I do love to draw, I am in the process of making a comic strip (if I ever stop being lazy and get a job so I can get a better laptop and Photoshop), and hopefully, I will continue to grow. I have some of my drawings up on Deviant Art, if you want to see them. Just look up KoruiNukiK. Anyways, sorry for the info if you didn't want to know it. DMFA Rules to the max. Nuff said.

Mao

Hey, welcome to the forums.  Be sure to read the rules before you post, as you had agreed to do when you signed up and enjoy your stay. :)

Darkmoon

*sigh* There's more to this forum than DMFA.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

MilesDB

Thank you Mao, and right now I am reading the rules. When I get the chance and have the time, I will thoroughly explore this site, because this really trully looks like an interesting site. Sorry to say, but DMFA turned me on here. Usually, this isn't my thing, but I decided to give forums a fair and fighting chance.

Inumo

Welcome to the forums! Beware of the box, don't try to aggravate anyone/thing, and don't try to make every post funny, necessarily. It gets old really fast. Follow those guidelines, and you should do fine!

Suwako

Hello and welcome to clockworkmansion, I hope you enjoy your stay.

First time on a forum, hm, he's doing better than me when I joined. Granted, I was so much more stupid back then..
I think..

Turnsky

Quote from: Darkmoon on October 13, 2010, 11:02:19 PM
*sigh* There's more to this forum than DMFA.

Indeed, show darkmoon some love, Read his comics

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

Plainly, all of them. Hopefully they have a very long weekend coming up.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

llearch n'n'daCorna

No, I mean do we show Darkmoon some love, or do we read his comics? ;-]

Oh. Oh, hi, Darkmoon.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

MilesDB

Yep, I can already tell, I'm gonna have fun on here ^^. So, if you have any questions about me, as I said, feel free to ask. I got all the time in the world (since my free time is not fully consumed cause of homework.)