When you think you've seen it all ...

Started by Bjalf, April 18, 2010, 04:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bjalf

Now, I do not judge other people's preferences, in bed or out of it. And I've seen things that I'd rather unsee, but I'm rarely surprised anymore.

And then, something like this comes along.  It is definitely NSFW, but probably legal in all states, and done in fairly good taste.

Aaand I can't stop laughing.

Vicorus

I'm not sure that any reaction to that would be adequate. Nor accurate, for that matter. Maybe a flat "What." is in order. Actually, that works. What. Still, it toes the line between amusing, and the aforementioned what.

Darkmoon

I'm just curious what rule they were trying to find an exception for, as the picture doesn't have a caption with it to describe.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Shachza

Quote from: Darkmoon Firelyte on April 18, 2010, 07:23:13 PM
I'm just curious what rule they were trying to find an exception for, as the picture doesn't have a caption with it to describe.

Rule 34:  For anything and everything there is Pr0n made about it.

I'm actually surprised at their aparent surprise that there is Pr0n about guys dressed in pink latex unicorn suits.  That would seem like a no-brainer actually.
            <-- #1 that is!

Darkmoon

I know the definition of Rule 34. My point was that, if it were just guys in pink unicorn suits, I'm sure the internet has to have had them for years. I figured there must be something a little more specific about that request.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Turnsky

i think the amusing part of all this is his expression. OH SO SERIOUS

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Drayco84

Quote from: Shachza on April 19, 2010, 04:02:44 AM
Rule 34:  For anything and everything there is Pr0n made about it.
Rule 34: There is pr0n of it. No exceptions.
Rule 35: If no pr0n can be found at the moment, it will be made.
~~~~~~~~
Rule 43: The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Thankfully for me, I had to look these up. I was going to make a point here, but that pic has sent my train of thought over a cliff... (Not like it's hard or anything...)

Brownie

I need to find out if there's a rule in there...
Everything sounds wrong out-of-context.
Not like it's hard or anything.

I apologise, I really do. One of my friends has this way of making EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING sound wrong.

This didn't actually surprise me at all. Is the internet just that desensitizing?

Unsilenced

O.o

Also: What was the exception to rule 34 that they were breaking? There aren't many left you know, you gotta look real hard to find one.

Still waiting for someone to rule34 rule34. Pretty sure that would cause division by zero (and a comment from our good friend Xzibit)
Post of the Dead:
"When there is no more room in hell, this thread will walk the earth"

superluser

Quote from: Unsilenced on May 01, 2010, 01:28:37 AMStill waiting for someone to rule34 rule34. Pretty sure that would cause division by zero (and a comment from our good friend Xzibit)

Been done.

My favorite, though, is when someone requests a rule 34, someone provides it, and the requester is deeply disappointed.  e.g. when someone requested a 34 of Megan Fox with nipples photoshopped in. (SFW)

If I'm not mistaken, there's some sort of a corollary to rule 34 which says that if you requested it, you can't complain if it's not exactly your particular fetish. I revel in that rule.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?