19 Apr 2010 [AS 99] This should be Fa'lina.

Started by Pvblivs, April 19, 2010, 01:02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pvblivs

Because Abel still needs to decide what he hopes to accomplish.  As opposed to what everyone else thinks he should do.

Edit:  I missed that someone else started a topic and I took the number from the web address "Ab_099.php"

llearch n'n'daCorna

I'd have merged your thread, but since you couldn't get the date format right, or the strip number format right, or the topic format right, or the strip number right, even...

... I figured it was probably better off left here.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Anker Steadfast

That is actually an impressive number of fails, for just one post.
Ah well, at least it wasn't a double post.

:D

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Mao

This is some pretty hardcore fail, but yeah.  Just look around this subforum.  Prime examples of fail.  I won't list any off, I'm sure you can wander around in here and find them yourself.

Turnsky

Quote from: Mao Laoren on April 20, 2010, 06:14:17 AM
This is some pretty hardcore fail, but yeah.  Just look around this subforum.  Prime examples of fail.  I won't list any off, I'm sure you can wander around in here and find them yourself.

and that's why they refer to it as a "mine"... nothing but fail to be dug up here.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

ShadesFox

Just you watch, I'm going to package up this fail, all of it on this subforum.  Then I will sell it as a CDO on wall street, then take out a CDS on it and watch it burn.  Some guys told me it was a sure way to make money.
The All Purpose Fox

llearch n'n'daCorna