Hello, you guys. Newbie in the house~.

Started by Miomennette, March 18, 2010, 10:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miomennette

Hello, everyone. I've been reading DMFA for a while now, but just now joined the Forums. The reason I signed up, was because I have a question that I wish to submit for Questions From The Readers to the Almighty Ambaaaaaargh. But, I don't know how to send it to her! Does someone know the email for QFTRs? If you do, please tell me. I would appreciate it very, very much. :3

Mao

There's a pretty little envelope with Mab and Pip on the comic page.  Click that and you'll find an image that has the email address you're looking for.

Suwako

Oh dear, a new person, whatever could we use another one of that for? We should nurture it and make it a productive member of  the clock society! But perhaps it would result in a *shivers* casual.  :U

Welcome to the forums and have a nice day.

VAE

Quote from: Tytaj on March 19, 2010, 07:28:33 AM
Oh dear, a new person, whatever could we use another one of that for? We should nurture it and make it a productive member of  the clock society! But perhaps it would result in a *shivers* casual.  :U

So, we... will NOT throw it to mows and use its anguish to provide power for the Doomsday machine ??
I thought that was the standard use?
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Suwako

Quote from: danman on March 19, 2010, 09:24:33 AM
Quote from: Tytaj on March 19, 2010, 07:28:33 AM

So, we... will NOT throw it to mows and use its anguish to provide power for the Doomsday machine ??
I thought that was the standard use?

You blue's are all the same, you're grey to me anyway.

Darkmoon

Quote from: Miomennette on March 18, 2010, 10:30:17 PM
Hello, everyone. I've been reading DMFA for a while now, but just now joined the Forums. The reason I signed up, was because I have a question that I wish to submit for Questions From The Readers to the Almighty Ambaaaaaargh. But, I don't know how to send it to her! Does someone know the email for QFTRs? If you do, please tell me. I would appreciate it very, very much. :3

There's this function called "Private Messaging". Maybe you should have used that for this question and contacted Amber that way.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...