02/27/10 [DMFA #1092] Pip the psychiatrist

Started by Madd the Sane, February 27, 2010, 06:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Quote from: terrycloth on February 27, 2010, 05:00:20 PM
It could be ANYONE! O.O

Logically it should be someone - or an agent of someone - who has known Abel at SAIA, since that's when he started pushing people away.  AFAIK he wasn't like that with Devin or any of his family.  I'm tending towards a Destania connection myself, but I guess we'll find out someday.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Sind

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

If it is someone from SAIA that is pretending to be Pip, then it has to be someone who would have to have know Abel for quite a long time. Since Abel's "art form of being alone", has drived many away; that leaves very few people that we are aware of.................unless, someone who knows the people who know about Abel personally, filled them in on several things prior. Plus, it'd have to be someone who can put of the "wackiness" that is the Fae race.....  :3

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was Mink in disguise; it would explain why we didn't see him at the academy during the SAIA arc, that's of course assuming that nothing of consequence has happened to him from his time since Abel's Story.

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: Sind on February 28, 2010, 08:14:40 AM
Maybe it's even no one o_O

What ? are you trying to say that Pip is .. Pip ?

PREPOSTEROUS!

:U :<

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Psychedelic Mushroom

Pip's face in the first panel....  :U Too freaking cute and hilarious!!!  :3

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Mrs_A_ZeTavia on February 28, 2010, 04:35:27 PM
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was Mink in disguise;

I don't think Mink could pull off that attitude with a straight face.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: AmigaDragon on February 28, 2010, 06:12:23 PM

Who knows what's being going on with Mink recently; people can change overtime............plus, living with the Fae can change anyone to a degree.

Except for maybe someone from the Dimanika clan, they thrive on the craziness!  >:3 Hello, Fae World!! Here I come!!

Drayco84

Quote from: Mrs_A_ZeTavia on February 28, 2010, 07:03:43 PM

Who knows what's being going on with Mink recently; people can change overtime............plus, living with the Fae can change anyone to a degree.

Except for maybe someone from the Dimanika clan, they thrive on the craziness!  >:3 Hello, Fae World!! Here I come!!
BUT! When Mab was last in the Fae realm, none of the Fae seemed confused in the slightest...
Everyone else was obviously a different story, but none of the Fae themselves seemed confused in the slightest...

Rakyth

Quote from: Drayco84 on February 28, 2010, 11:32:22 PM
Quote from: Mrs_A_ZeTavia on February 28, 2010, 07:03:43 PM

BUT! When Mab was last in the Fae realm, none of the Fae seemed confused in the slightest...
Everyone else was obviously a different story, but none of the Fae themselves seemed confused in the slightest...

Actually, to use your wording, to me..It seemed like each Fae was in a different story.