23/01/10 [DMFA #1081] - Compensation plans

Started by Tapewolf, January 23, 2010, 12:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Well, that certainly explains why he hasn't healed it...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ChaosMageX

Yes, and I can think of a more extreme situation where this could apply:

Why grow back one of your fingers when you can instead sue the company that owns the saw that cut it off? :mwaha

EDIT: And I mean the company that you're working for creating a hostile working environment, not the company that manufactured the saw.

Icon by Sunblink

MT Hazard

I do wonder if Dan's pain affinity has made him a bit of a masochist, no normal person would routinely annoy Alexsi, go on adventures and get hurt and be friends with Wildy-San without getting something out of it..
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Bjalf

Quote from: MT Hazard on January 23, 2010, 01:03:45 PM
I do wonder if Dan's pain affinity has made him a bit of a masochist, no normal person would routinely annoy Alexsi, go on adventures and get hurt and be friends with Wildy-San without getting something out of it..

Naah, he's probably just stupid.

Madmann135

Quote from: MT Hazard on January 23, 2010, 01:03:45 PM

Dan probably has a high pain tolerance and heals fast.
I mean if you can stand getting cut on the job, you can heal up to the injury good as new and you get paid for injuries inflicted by others then why not take advantage of your physical advantages.
If Dan thought in that direction then I consider it reckless business strategy.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Jasonrevall

i wonder if they have an insurance agency dedicated to insuring people from injury related to Wildy or her relations?
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

bradypodidae

Quote from: Jasonrevall on January 23, 2010, 02:04:58 PM
i wonder if they have an insurance agency dedicated to insuring people from injury related to Wildy or her relations?

I doubt it; no one could afford the premiums.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Zedd

Grey Wolf

So Abel told a woman she's not pretty? Wow. He's either more honest, more courageous, more stupid, or more of a butt-head than I gave him credit for.
Or he just wanted the pain compensation.

On a totally separate note, he and Wildy seem to be getting on better than before.
Warning: This forum goer is prone to bouts of logic, and has a dry sense of humor.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Grey Wolf on January 23, 2010, 03:19:59 PM
So Abel told a woman she's not pretty? Wow. He's either more honest, more courageous, more stupid, or more of a butt-head than I gave him credit for.

Or she finally made his patience snap.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

thegayhare

Dispite what he said here, I doubt he put it as bluntly to our drunken freind as he just did to Wildy.  More likely he said he didn't find her acractive, or he wasn't interested, which she took as him saying she's ugly.  He was blunt with wildy cause he knows if she remembers the convo through the hangover thats what she's goign to tell every one and he might as well get in on the ground floor

either that or she realy does have Quato boobs and it was just to much for Able

Shachza

Quote from: thegayhare on January 23, 2010, 04:23:34 PM

Dispite what he said here, I doubt he put it as bluntly to our drunken freind as he just did to Wildy.  More likely he said he didn't find her acractive, or he wasn't interested, which she took as him saying she's ugly.  He was blunt with wildy cause he knows if she remembers the convo through the hangover thats what she's goign to tell every one and he might as well get in on the ground floor

I think it's just that the amount of crazy is a huge turn-off.  And drunkards aren't known to be the most rational when it comes to not getting their way.
            <-- #1 that is!

AndersW

I take it the summer months are the off-seasonfor adventuring.

Eon

The tension is starting to get to me. I'd really like to know what Wildy's been doing for the past week.  :<

Quote from: AndersW on January 23, 2010, 06:26:00 PM
I take it the summer months are the off-seasonfor adventuring.

Or off-season at adventuring school.  :3

Wanderer

Quote from: ChaosMageX on January 23, 2010, 01:02:05 PM
EDIT: And I mean the company that you're working for creating a hostile working environment, not the company that manufactured the saw.
Why not sue both? :D

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: thegayhare on January 23, 2010, 04:23:34 PM

You forget one thing - Abel prides himself on being a jerk. :D

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Jakon

Wildy is hot... and she'd probably stab me if she knew I said that.

*flees!*

D'ymkarra

Quote from: Jakon on January 24, 2010, 09:43:46 AM

*flees!*

I've always been a sucker for tomboyish redheads myself, though I'm more of the equine persuasion......

And is it just me, or in the second panel, is she making 'eyes' at Abel?  :erk
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

iceick

*flees!*

Wimp! You shouldn't say something about Wildy and then run away, you'd only get stabbed in the back :knifed. The only chance you got with her is if you take her head on like this:
"Hey Wildy! You're smokin' hot! And if you don't like me saying so, then BRING IT ON!" :mwaha

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: iceick on January 25, 2010, 03:39:30 AM

*flees!*

Wimp! You shouldn't say something about Wildy and then run away, you'd only get stabbed in the back :knifed. The only chance you got with her is if you take her head on like this:
"Hey Wildy! You're smokin' hot! And if you don't like me saying so, then BRING IT ON!" :mwaha

I believe that both methods are considered suicide by insurance companies.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

iceick

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 25, 2010, 03:49:24 AM
Quote from: iceick on January 25, 2010, 03:39:30 AM

*flees!*

I believe that both methods are considered suicide by insurance companies.
But my way is more fun. :mwaha