Wishlists..

Started by Turnsky, August 28, 2009, 05:38:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turnsky

okay, everybody has 'em, some of them are ludicrously expensive items, or something that 'would be nice' that's relatively plausible, but everybody has a small mental list of things they wouldn't mind getting within the next year or so (logic or no, money or plausibility no object, here).. Some of them may be simple wishes and hopes, some of them frivolities. but i figure it might be fun to share 'em, so i'll kick things off, see how we go..

• Few new 360 Games
  • Top of the Line PC/Laptop
  • new wiring for the house, or a new house, whichever comes first
  • my good health back
  • brand new mattress
  • wacom cintiq (name one artist who wouldn't want one)
  • a job (see 'health')
  • Win lotto and thus negate the need to get a job
  • the only thing to worry me is getting the bills paid (folks who know me well enough should know what i mean by this)
  • Driver's license.. (this one within normal parameters, my memory just sucks half the time)
  • Help with the housework.. (sad i know, i suck at housekeeping and with my sucky health, and all my youthful 'get up and go' got up and went a long time ago)
  • The time, Inclination, and ability (travel wise) to take actual art courses.

some of them seem simple enough, me? i'm a man of simple wishes, tastes, and so on.. what about you guys? any wishlists to share?

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Passive

Sprocketsdance

Ohh! Nice one Turnsky.. this will be fun :)

numero uno on my list would be to go to Disney World for a whole week! (damn I miss that place.. not really an 'item' but.. eh.. whatev)
I would like a new car, preferably a Honda or Toyota with a manual transmission.
A different job so I won't ruin my body or mind anymore than already is.
A job for the hubby
A snow leopard tail (not real of course!)
Another hoodie (The one I have is from 2005... from Disney World.. I wear it nearly every day)
A nice apartment.. maybe in Chicago but any city would work.
A samurai sword.
aaaaaaaand a black full body spandex suit.  :mowninja    :boogie

Rakala

1. That I had all the money I needed to pay for my entire college career.
2. City of Heroes online subscription for life.
3. End to poverty, disease, and hunger.
4. Babies to steal. >:3

Dannysaysnoo

Modern Warfare 2 can't come fast enough :<

JackTheCubiWolf

I just want a 360, and a few games for it.
I'm back, and tired.

Sunblink

World peace.

And a car painted like a ladybug.

Valynth

1.  A college degree
2.  a decent paying job that won't make me want to kill myself.
3.  my own house.
4.  a girlfriend/wife.
5.  the newest generation of consoles that will be out at the time.
6.  The best games for said consoles.

Hey, if you're gonna wish, wish big.  After all, 2 and 4 will only happen when Hell has frozen over.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

rabid_fox

I could use a full service for my car, it's a bit mangled by old age. Apart from that, things are wonderful. I have a great view.

Oh dear.

mirr

FF13
a new house with some property
a raise
more scholarships/grants
more energy
a 2000-2001 automatic pontiac sunfire
for my sisters to live closer
a harem to cook and do my bidding

RJ

Medical miracles for my family... everyone's either suffering from various pains or we're being complete klutzes and falling over. =_=

Keleth

1) Make money by doing something I love
2) My parents not having to worry about money
3) A vehicle that is reliable
4) Some good games for the wii
5) World of Warcraft Subscription for life. I mean, that game already got 5 years out of me XD
Help! I'm gay!

TheJimTimMan

Quote from: Drathorin on September 01, 2009, 10:43:48 PM
5) World of Warcraft Subscription for life. I mean, that game already got 5 years out of me XD
World of Warcraft? Eh, that game never really managed to grab me. But Eve, there's a game you can lose yourself in (something I have currently failed to do to any major degree, but once I manage to re-subscribe it's look out universe!). Coincidentally, there's an Eve Lifetime Card in the Fanfest Silent Auction. I envy the man who gets that.

Ahem, on topic:

• 1) Eve Lifetime Subscription (Had to be said).
  • 2) Reliably fast internets with no annoying monthly download limit (As thinking big goes, this is on the top of the pile)
  • 3) A computer that can run anything without a hitch (This is going back to games like the first X-com to
        ultromodern rig melter's like Crysis 2 will be.)
  • 4) A time machine. 'nuff said.
  • 5) No need to eat or sleep. (Must play Gratuitous Space Battles! And Battlefield! And every other awesome game
        in existence!)
  • 6) Actually, if I'm having 5, then gimme the whole 'cubi deal. That'd be fun.
  • 7) Come to think of it, a new (and decent) X-Com game would be great. Come on, Mr. Levine! Don't let the rumours
        of the last years be in vain!