I Awaken Yet Again

Started by Ranzer, April 25, 2009, 11:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranzer

Oh, geez, how long has it been? Months?

...Anyways, sorry. Things and schoolwork all started snowballing until finally I ran away screaming and stopped taking session notes, so... I may not be able to promise those reports. Sorry.

BUT. I can fill you in on some of the major stuff that's been happening recently.

- I got an iPod. Yay!
- Due to fast-forwarding of power gain, Del's pretty much got nearly the entire 'Cubi powerset. He's still pretty mediocre at magic, however, so if he ever achieves tri-wing status, it's not gonna be for a while.
- He's gotten his clan marking, too, which is amazing at how much it does not fit him. (It's Ja'Fell, in case you're wondering. He's probably racked up eight years of sin for all the people he's had to kill over the years... anyways.)
- Most recently (as I type this post up, in fact), using a combination of strong magic and the Legend of Zelda Happy Mask Salesman, he's gotten his 'Cubi form placed into a mask, which means that he can switch between his old dragon form and 'Cubihood at will. AND it works on other people if they take it willingly. All for 100 coins, what a deal!

...So, anyways, sorry for basically dropping off the face of the Earth. I can't make any promises, but I'll at least try to post a little more frequently.

rabid_fox

Oh dear.

Tapewolf

Quote from: rabid_fox on April 26, 2009, 07:01:37 PM

Whut?

That would be his journal of doing a table-top roleplay as a 'Cubi character.

Quote from: Ranzer on April 25, 2009, 11:47:26 PM
- He's gotten his clan marking, too, which is amazing at how much it does not fit him. (It's Ja'Fell, in case you're wondering.

Oh boy.  That can make things a little complicated  :3  Presumably he's got the mark in its, ah, unadulterated form?
Where on his body is it, by the way?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ranzer

QuotePresumably he's got the mark in its, ah, unadulterated form?

Nope. In what is approximately my 3,874th mistake over the years, I gave it to him with the added lines. Yet another screwup that proves that I either need to come up with some damn good excuses ("our magic doesn't work that way, honest! ;_;"), or finally start reading something other than the DMFA Cliff's Notes. You may laugh if you wish.

QuoteWhere on his body is it, by the way?

Right shoulder. It's usually under either fur or clothes, but it's there if someone knows to look for it. Probably a good thing that almost nobody does, since it'd make a unique ID and his clan would want to lynch him for not doing anything correctly according to their creed.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ranzer on April 26, 2009, 07:25:11 PM
QuotePresumably he's got the mark in its, ah, unadulterated form?
Nope. In what is approximately my 3,874th mistake over the years, I gave it to him with the added lines. Yet another screwup that proves that I either need to come up with some damn good excuses ("our magic doesn't work that way, honest! ;_;"), or finally start reading something other than the DMFA Cliff's Notes. You may laugh if you wish.

Or it's set after Project Future, at some point when they've managed to fix that particular problem (I imagine it wouldn't take Daryil too much effort). 

Ranzer

QuoteOr it's set after Project Future, at some point when they've managed to fix that particular problem*snip*

That could be a possibility. SSQ, our game, is in a sort of bizarre time flux; it is 2009 and yet technology and weaponry are all over the map, according to what realm we enter, so that could be fudged a good bit and gotten away with.

Right now I'm wondering what insanity will be caused, now that ANYBODY there can be a 'Cubi with the mask. Things shall be different now, oh yes.  :mwaha

rabid_fox

I stand by my original statement.

Oh dear.

Cheese Foxlee

Tapewolf

Quote from: Cheese Foxlee on May 13, 2009, 01:19:58 PM
Lol ok I'm back too.

Welcome back.  I hadn't seen you around for a while...

Cheese Foxlee

right. well I'm back and hopefully I will find somplace useful to post be fore being banned.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Cheese Foxlee on May 15, 2009, 11:26:30 PM
right. well I'm back and hopefully I will find somplace useful to post be fore being banned.

I wouldn't worry about that.  Whatever it was, you haven't had any official warnings or bans that I can find, so whatever it was hasn't gone on your record.

Netrogo

I'm gonna jump in the inappropriately placed "We're back" thread too.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Keleth

We're back, a Dinosaurs story
Help! I'm gay!