Jack

Started by JackTheCubiWolf, March 29, 2009, 08:52:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackTheCubiWolf

I just want to talk about a webcomic I like to read. I put this topic here because I didn't create it and I wasn't sure if I could put it in the theater place. The comic is rated MA but I only read it for the story. It's really good and it has violence,drama,comedy,and some sad touching moments. It is an anthro comic and I will add a link as soon as possible. And I forgot to mention there are sexual moments but I only care about the story. I would explain it but it's hard for me to describe it. If you read it you understand the story.One more thing, the creator probably reads DMFA because he did a arc that had Miss Mab's heaven but she had comic Amber's attitude.
I'm back, and tired.

Tapewolf

Actually, this might not be a good idea.  A lot of arguments have been started by people comparing Jack to DMFA and vice-versa.  It's become a bit of a prickly subject.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Turnsky

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 29, 2009, 08:58:55 AM
Actually, this might not be a good idea.  A lot of arguments have been started by people comparing Jack to DMFA and vice-versa.  It's become a bit of a prickly subject.

more of a "Powder keg meet fire" subject, really.

really, most webcomic discussions go fairly well, it's just that Jack seems to have garnered quite a fair share of "Froth at mouth blind legion" type fans who think Jack is the best thing to come to the internet since Steve Wozniak and his captain crunch whistle.

I'm keeping my own opinions about the comic out of it, i'll just say some would agree with me, others will not, and some will go all frothy-mouthed at me for saying it.  >:3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

JackTheCubiWolf

I consider both comics great but if this topic will cause trouble I would be ok if you got delete or move this topic just let me know.
I'm back, and tired.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Turnsky on March 29, 2009, 09:38:53 AM
really, most webcomic discussions go fairly well, it's just that Jack seems to have garnered quite a fair share of "Froth at mouth blind legion" type fans who think Jack is the best thing to come to the internet since Steve Wozniak and his captain crunch whistle.

Yes.  I'll see what the other admins think, but it's probably best if we lock it or something.

As for the 2600 tone, Steve didn't discover it.  The guy who took the name "Captain Crunch" did, though I can't remember his real name offhand.  Woz and Jobs did make and sell 'blue boxes' that allowed free calls, though.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Darkmoon

Mmm, now I want a box of Capn' Crunch...
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Front at the mouth both for and against, really. :-/
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 29, 2009, 03:32:13 PM

Front at the mouth both for and against, really. :-/
They started it!  :<