Tales of Vesperia

Started by Cvstos, September 17, 2008, 11:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cvstos

Is anyone else here a fan of the Tales series? I loved Symphonia and Abyss, and I'm on my second playthrough of Vesperia (for the Xbox 360).

I think there's some areas where the enemies don't give enough experience, and they don't let you carry enough items. But...

these little flaws aren't enough to really detract from the game as a whole. Like the other Tales games, the combat is fast and fun, the story (even including the voice acting) is solid, and there's a ton of stuff to do in the world if you just look. Plus, the visuals are fantastic. I has just finished Abyss when I started into this, and going from the PS2 title to this is a major revelation!

Has anyone else picked this one up yet?
"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." -Albert Einstein