[Videos] DMFA Character Profile Fan Videos (Alexsi's Video Now Finished!)

Started by Lena, June 30, 2008, 11:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lena

A while ago, I started a project to make character profile videos for as many DMFA characters as possible, in alphabetical order. I was hoping to gain feedback and suggestions for future videos.  I'm trying to match the music to the character as much as possible, in a sort of 'theme song' type manner.

Aaryanna
Abel
Alexsi
Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Feedback?

Alexsi now finished. Watch out Azlan, it's your turn next!

llearch n'n'daCorna

I'll take the last one. ;-]

This would be art, hence in the Tower of Art, despite it being DMFA related. Just FYI. ;-]

(and no, not an idiot.)

Edit:
You're welcome. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

AndersW

the link for the second video is broken it should be

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CXW3zllxM5c

not

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CXW3zllxM5c/

Remove the "/" at the end and it should be fine.

I like the second one better than the first one, but that's because I don't like the music.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lena

Thanks for moving this for me & fixing my link, llearch. I wasn't sure which forum to put this in. :mowmeep Guess it's not too many bugs for a first-time new topic post.  :mowtongue

I'm still working on the other videos, but I'm completely blocked for music. Any suggestions anybody out there has for Alexsi's music would help a bunch, or for anyone else for that matter. :ipod I've got too many options.

James StarRunner

I really liked Aary's. The music really fit her too.

KarlOmega1

Quote from: James StarRunner on July 03, 2008, 06:08:00 PM
I really liked Aary's. The music really fit her too.
What a coincidence! That's what I thought as well.
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Lena

Thanks for your comments, Anders, James, & Karl.

I'm starting on Azlan now, but I have his music picked out. Biggs is next after Azlan, though, and I'm stuck again. Does anyone have ideas for him?

Plus, I've decided Dark Pegasus is getting a video too, if I can swing it. Wish me luck! (Or preferably, suggestions.  ;))

James StarRunner

Hmm... I may wait on DP a little while longer until there's more drawings of him to show.

Lena

Are you reading my thoughts?  :mowhappy He and Dan are probably going to be put off for awhile, at least the end of this arc. I do have two videos to go before I get to them, but you've got it right - it's better to wait.