08/21/08 [CVRPG #834] - Like Dominoes

Started by Destina Faroda, August 21, 2008, 11:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destina Faroda

I'm starting to believe this is a nightmare scenario or simulation than is actually happening, because too many things are going wrong at once.  Maybe the evil tentacle deity has used his vast mental prowess to place this illusion in Darkmoon's mind.

It's just a thought.
Sig coming...whenever...

Kuari

There is going to need to be a big explanation, that's for sure, because at the rate things are going, there won't be any of the main cast left. 0.o

llearch n'n'daCorna

Are you sure? I mean, God is still wandering around. And Damaris. I'm sure one of those could step in...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Slowtini

...Is that the cat from Chrono Trigger?

Darkmoon

It is, recolored to match Katrina's stylings.

Chrono Trigger had good cats.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

silentassassin

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 21, 2008, 05:32:34 PM
Are you sure? I mean, God is still wandering around. And Damaris. I'm sure one of those could step in...
Pay attention class this is either sarcasm or a very stupid statement. I mean god is to busy playing ms.pacman and now damaris has alec all alone in heaven.

Kuari

Quote from: silentassassin on August 21, 2008, 11:12:07 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 21, 2008, 05:32:34 PM
Pay attention class this is either sarcasm or a very stupid statement. I mean god is to busy playing ms.pacman and now damaris has alec all alone in heaven.

On the other hand, Damaris could do it as a personal favor for Alec...  though the cost would be great

Seth C Triggs

Well this turn of events definitely has me on the edge of my seat. And Princess and Katrina are two of my favorites! I hope this isn't going to be the end for them!

-Seth
BIBP Webcomic - bizarre and NSFW - http://www.bibp.com

GabrielsThoughts

and then it is revealed all they had to do to defeat the tentacle monster was throw sand or a pointy stick into it's open eye...  :erk

or...I say let the bunny deliver the lethal blow, I don't know why it's funny.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Destina Faroda

You know this reminds me of too many battles in FFIV for the DS.  Maybe the player (if there is one) should simply "reset."
Sig coming...whenever...

Seth C Triggs

Man. This tentacle beast is a total munchkin. Yiiiikes.

-Seth

Destina Faroda

You know what's sad?  When I wrote my last post I hadn't even looked at Frankie and Mummy.

Final Fantasy IV on DS is probably the best version of the game, yes, better than the GBA rerelease and 10X better than the SNES Final Fantasy IV.  Unfortunately, it's also a lot more difficult, but it's more balanced overall.  I'd give it a 9/10 as a Final Fantasy fan, a 9.5 out of 10 for being a regular game.

Chrono Trigger is at a base an already better game than the original Final Fantasy IV, but given the overhaul Final Fantasy IV got, I don't know if it can measure up.  I'm glad they kept the sprite-work, though.  It's so much like CVRPG (j/k).
Sig coming...whenever...

Pagan

Jeez.... Why do I get the feeling that God's going to step in a couple of strips down the line and say something like "Game Over: Play Again?"
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

silentassassin

VSMIT

Quote from: Darkmoon on August 25, 2008, 09:34:11 PM
Would I really do that?
Yeah.  Or you would do a comic where God is just talking to Dam, about how bad things are happening and he's doing nothing about it.  AGAIN. ;)

Pagan

And that means that all the party is now dead, converted, or indisposed. The humans, at least. Well... sentients.
All our hope now rests in one small bunny.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

VSMIT

What do you mean, "hope?"

The bunny will win.  Period.

Daoswarrior2033

*Sliver walks into god's office with a axe in hand.* Step in or else..... seriourly god needs to step in a battle between two gods think of the carnage.

Seth C Triggs

An undead chicken as the hero of time! That's bloody brilliant!

I don't know whether to be in awe or to bust out laughing...that's a real twist - well done, well done!

-Seth

Damaris

The ironic part is that the sword of time apparently fit perfectly into Bucky's wing without any editing.  It was fated from the time the sword was created ;)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

GabrielsThoughts

:mwaha    fluffy bunny undead chicken...it's all the same. I'd like to see the tentacle monster Kill something that is the undead, undead bucky who is  un, undead and beyond vaporization from hellfire and beyond.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.